Agent Carter

mcbigski

Excited to see Bridget Regan used properly. I've been dying to see her in this type of role since Legend of the Seeker. She was tailor-made for kicking ass. I knew the Dottie stuff had to be a cover. "Ballet dancer" is code for Black Widow spy in the Marvel U.

Couldn't agree more...

I am so fascinated with this show... From week to week, it doesn't fail to impress me... It is not sky-rocketing, but it most certainly is the best in the genre at the moment.

And liked Stan Lee cameo... I also thought that with Krazinsky's death, they would start the entire Wall of Valor. It could have been nice touch...

I didn't. No idea who the actress is. Even if I did know, I'd never make an assumption on an actress because of a prior rule.

Yeah, that is correct. But, Reagan is not just any actress, she has some sort of background, so logic dictated that she could have played a bit greater role than just some Southern Belle. Plus, she plays these bad-ass women, so some type of roles stick to an actor/actress. Although, as I said, you are right... We can't make assumptions based on previous roles.

I loved the crazed look in her eyes. The Red Room is not for the faint of heart. These girls start out as little orphans, and pretty much, get trained to be cold-blooded killers. Even though Yelena Belova is a contemporary character, I can see Marvel altering that bit of continuity by making her an early Widow, as opposed to Natasha's replacement.

Oh, and anyone who hasn't seen Bridge's work on Seeker should get familiar. The show was a guilty pleasure, as it wasn't very good at all, but Bridget was amazing.

I wish they would've kept her brunette, though.

Dottie caught me off guard. No doubt.

She scared me from her being all chirpy with the assassin than saying she wanted the gun and than jumping off the wall snaping the guys neck was some crazy stuff. I worry now about the girl who is suppose to make the gravy purse for her.

She scared me from her being all chirpy with the assassin than saying she wanted the gun and than jumping off the wall snaping the guys neck was some crazy stuff. I worry now about the girl who is suppose to make the gravy purse for her.

Ha! "Where's my gravy purse? ??" *snap*

It was hilarious how they started building up the pale haired guy with the fancy gun and then pulled that shocker with Dottie. Loved it!

I think I'd rather they continued with Agent Carter than switch back to Agents of Shield, at this point. I think I'll be a little disappointed when they do.

Yea, that scene was awesome. She took him out in like 3 seconds.

Bridget Reagan was also in White Collar. I liked her character there too. Totally unhinged.

Archived