Would You Rather ...? Part 6.

N/A

Definitely the latter. Sleeping is a waste of time. It would be awesome to be able to stay up all night. There are so many books to be read, movies to be watched, games to be played... the possibilities are endless.

Would you rather watch an action movie or a drama?

Hated by a group opposed to the politics i represent or universally hated? If it were the former then I would certainly take the politician, and if it were the latter I would still probably take the politician. The irony of serving "food" but not being able to eat regularly on a minimum wage would not be that enticing.

You are in charge of a project that just discovered alien life. It is not the "green men" that you thought you would find. Rather the form defies logic and human understanding, and it does not have a "human" intelligence. Would you avoid or make contact.

Make contact. They may have their own form of intelligence even if it doesn't make sense for humans, or even a more evolved form of life and understanding. It'd be too awesome to pass. (You made wanna watch 2001 for the 100th time).

Would you rather painfully die knowing there's a heaven in another dimension or continue living in a sad apocalyptic world?

I'd rather pierce my nose and have it immediately removed so it grew back together shortly.

rather have a farm to tend to every day of the year with your family nearby, or a life in the city with no close family and little vacation?

Archived