TTTNE448: Spamsmoot 2015

Mark Antony

Let the games begin :devil:

Thanks to the gracious Pebble for these rules

Ok I was mostly teasing. and things have changed since my time.

but the rules as far as I remember.

1. Spamsmoot is supposed to be a fun thing. Keep it that way and don't take it too serriously. (serrioulsy it caused issues in the past)

2. There is often a lot of joking arround and sometimes joke fighting. Don't make personal attacks (unless in charater and promted by ingame actions - durring my campiegn I made joke threats of eliminating all dissent and opposition. - Calling me a Dictator or a tin pot despot in that case is not really a personal attack. Calling me an idiot is)

3. Anyone can stand as long as they have made 1 post in this thread.

4. You don't have to be nominated to stand.

5. You can nominate any person who has been part of TTTNE past or present. the nomination only stands if the person accepts.

6. Joke entries are encouraged. - but you may want to pull out before the end or be clear your a joke entries.

7. You can move your vote at any time.

8. Bribary is encouranged

9. Beware the Curse. Its real

10. HAVE FUN, and make sure everyone is having fun. Don't push jokes too far.

Thats your first post? in a spamsmoot thread. Pathetic.

What about thanking the Spamrulers of 2014 for their service, deadication and risking the rulers Curse?

What about the Spamsmoot rules?

What about asking the Spamrulers of 2014 to addujicate this Spamsmoot and to crown the vitcor(s)

What about the list of all past Spamrulers.

What about either putting yourself forward or mentioning your open to bribes?

gee things have changed since my day :p

*this post is mostly in fun*

If no one wants to, and it's not against the rules I would like to nominate HC to be our king, or Rhae B to be our queen. I think these two are wise, nice and great spamers and I think they'd do amazing jobs.

Just my two cents....

If you're nominating rhae then you obviously don't know her at all . She'd want nothing to do with this at all I am sure.

Ps: I am not speaking for her I just had the idea . She could say I'm wrong if she likes .

If you're nominating rhae then you obviously don't know her at all . She'd want nothing to do with this at all I am sure.

Ps: I am not speaking for her I just had the idea . She could say I'm wring if she likes .

Maybe I don't know her as good as you claim but I respect her, I belive she can do it, I belive she would nail it and like you love to say, it is my opinion and I will say it even if it is not popular and you will jump on me for saying unpopular opinion :P

Also, she can talk for herself. Give her chance to say no.

Also, I would like to thank our king and queen we had last year for being the best rulers this spam court could want. I love you and respect you both very much. :)

L_T, you will always be king of my hear, Herzen :kiss:

Agreed. I only joined the board around February last year, but in the short time that I have known them I have come to greatly like Maid and K_T. Also, Maid is now forever going to be a DJ in my mind :D

Final note, before I go to bed, I hope that Maid and King Tyrion enjoyed their reign as King and Queen of the Spam, and that Zar enjoyed his time as Hand.

Maybe I don't know her as good as you claim but I respect her, I belive she can do it, I belive she would nail it and like you love to say, it is my opinion and I will say it even if it is not popular and you will jump on me for saying unpopular opinion :P

Also, she can talk for herself. Give her chance to say no.

Yeah yeah, I'm an asshole and all . Whatever.

Ok I was mostly teasing. and things have changed since my time.

but the rules as far as I remember.

1. Spamsmoot is supposed to be a fun thing. Keep it that way and don't take it too serriously. (serrioulsy it caused issues in the past)

2. There is often a lot of joking arround and sometimes joke fighting. Don't make personal attacks (unless in charater and promted by ingame actions - durring my campiegn I made joke threats of eliminating all dissent and opposition. - Calling me a Dictator or a tin pot despot in that case is not really a personal attack. Calling me an idiot is)

3. Anyone can stand as long as they have made 1 post in this thread.

4. You don't have to be nominated to stand.

5. You can nominate any person who has been part of TTTNE past or present. the nomination only stands if the person accepts.

6. Joke entries are encouraged. - but you may want to pull out before the end or be clear your a joke entries.

7. You can move your vote at any time.

8. Bribary is encouranged

9. Beware the Curse. Its real

10. HAVE FUN, and make sure everyone is having fun. Don't push jokes too far.

Archived