TTTNE448: Spamsmoot 2015

Mark Antony

m vote, well I really do want to vote for Bucky. I don't know Nog that well but I'm sure he is a great and wonderful person. Bucky I know will work hard as your leader and takes the responisbilities serriously. She is a fabulous person who I belive see's the good in everyone. She also has very good realtions with the Mods and former spam rulers. (although relations with former spam rulers is not in anyway required, it can be helpful as we are always willing to help /support or offer advise in times of crisses)

And you know that he is hopeless as a mafia player, no? :ninja: :P

I may fill a river with my tears by the time this is all done.

Nawwwwwwwwwwww. :grouphug: We are still here for you!

I feel bad placing a vote, since I could probably count on my hands how many times I've posted in TTTNE. However, the rules allow it and I've been told quite a few times now that I should vote.

I do feel I should add that I really don't mind who wins, I think you're all better than Prince Andrew. :grouphug:

However, my vote is cast for Buckleberry and Nogglet.

Thank youuuuuuuuuuu! :)

Could someone pls explain what is The Curse and what does it mean? Have previous Kings and Queens subsequently stopped spamming or something? :idea:

Yes, basically that.

Jesse, you have betrayed your fellow northerners , you are a shame and a disgrace to the white rose of Yorkshire ! Curse you with spiders !

Damn! KEG used to be cuddly , I just wanna hug the dude :grouphug:

um... Hello!

Your friendly neighborhood lurker is back for Spamsmoot!.. at least for a short time as I'm an annoying nuisance that thrives in summer and stays in the realm of textbooks and boredom in other seasons :p

It's great to see spam is alive and well and I hope it always remains that way. I hope everyone is feeling well, and :grouphug: to those who do not :)

My vote for Spamsmoot goes to Bucky & Nog. Congrats to whomever wins and kindly reminder: There is no losing here in TTTNE :D

and I suppose it is a little like lynching. I mean we are voting to see who will have to face the curse

If it was like lynching, I would've won by a landslide and disappeared by now - even though I'm perfectly innocent. :D

As I recall, you betrayed us in the EGs. <_< But then Nogg was the enemy commander...

Heh.

I like to think of myself as more of a coordinator.

My vote for Spamsmoot goes to Bucky & Nog. Congrats to whomever wins and kindly reminder: There is no losing here in TTTNE :D

Hello, and thank you for your vote. :)

Again, if I missed any quotes, please let me know

Bucky & Nog: 13 (Black Bear, Lany, TC, Baitic, Koba, Nym, tmow, FB, Starky, Zar, Elder Sis, Leap, Kingmaker)

Helena & mark: 10 (Potato, Kikajon, Adara, HC, Q the Cat, KJR, Knight of Ashes, Rhae, ab, Pebbles)

Thank you for keeping track of them, Lany! I updated your count with the latest votes.

I'm here casting my vote for my sweet friend Buckwheat. I know all the candidates are great, but Bucky is my real life bud. :love: :love: :love:

Thank you!

However, my vote is cast for Buckleberry and Nogglet.

Thank you!

I voted for Bucky and Nogg because I know they've been thinking about this for a while. It's a hard choice, as everyone running loves this place. But such is the way of the moot.

Hope all is well with you. I see we're the 2 Secret Santa stragglers. Hopefully this week will bring postal miracles for both of us.

I'm off to prepare for Downton Day. My pal will be here in a couple of hours and I have laundry and chores to take care of.

Incidentally - did you guys see the Take The Black Stout Lamp she had made for me? I posted a link earlier. So cool!

Have a great night. Spammers. :kiss:

Yes, we're the only ones, apparently. But yes, I too am hoping something will show up this week. :)

Pebbles, that would be a perfect way to die

AK, no, but the fresh berries rotted before I could use them all up. That's why one buys only frozen berries in that quantity. Oh well :lol:

How have you been? Work? Any anticipated game releases?

Mark, no, I can't decide what I should base my vote on.

I got the following error messages: 500, 503, 524. Very versatile.

Ah, I see :lol: All is well btw, work going great. There is Literature festival starting on 21st running till 25th, this month in Jaipur. I'm looking forward to it. Tickets have been booked!!. It takes place inside a palace, which is just great. And no new video games this month.!

Also guys if anyone wants to make some money on the side, PM me. My Aunt makes $33 an hour at home on the internet ..... and Adblock is not working.

My vote is for sale. Who's got a good bribe?

What court position are you interested in?

Vote for Mark and Helena. Nogg and Buck hate Stannis! :P

That is a filthy lie.

I can't speak about Buck, but it is the unreasonable and hate-spewing part of the Stannis groupies Nogg doesn't like - not the man himself. In fact I quite enjoy his humor.

What court position are you interested in?

That is a filthy lie.

I can't speak about Buck, but it is the unreasonable and hate-spewing part of the Stannis groupies Nogg doesn't like - not the man himself. In fact I quite enjoy his humor.

What cabinet positions are available?

Leap, Kingmaker - thank you very much for your votes. :) Much obliged!

My vote is for sale. Who's got a good bribe?

We do. ;) Good titles, and lands and coins. And emotional support and welcome in this thread at all times. :) And the right to advertise Stannis gifs, memes, pictures, videos and threads.

ETA: Positions you ask? What about the Spamperial Ambassador to Dragonstone for you?

Vote for Mark and Helena. Nogg and Buck hate Stannis! :P

We certainly do not hate Stannis. Abbie is just jesting here and will be given the position of the Court Fool in GMM's absence. :P

I just saw Bex has withdrawn. :(

I will now declare my vote.

I hereby, as an anointed Knight of the Strawberry Fields, honored Spamsguard to fair King Tyrion and Queen TMoW, Protector of the Liar's Guild, Spamperial Custodian of Needle, Keeper of the Chocolate Vault and Ambassador to Nintendoland, pledge my fealty to House Ginger of the West, the land of awesome rock music and bothersome table etiquette. All hail :commie: :commie: Queen Helena and King Mark :commie: :commie: I swear to protect you and lay down my self respect and mash caps lock in your defense if need be. :fencing:

Oh, and I'll be needing the Kohinoor back. :leaving:

Archived