Martini Sigil

12 Monkeys

133 posts in this topic

I know that we're only two Episodes in... but it's not bad so far... I'm encouraged that Syfy might begin to step up their game.... I know that a couple of episodes of one show does not a good network make... but its better than if it fell completely flat.

Anyone else see this?

I have only seen one episode, but it looks promising. I am not holding my breath though.

I watched the first episode, liked it, will continue to watch for now. I'm always into good or fun time travel stories, I will give this show a chance to tell its story to see.

Edited by drawkcabi

I know that we're only two Episodes in... but it's not bad so far... I'm encouraged that Syfy might begin to step up their game.... I know that a couple of episodes of one show does not a good network make... but its better than if it fell completely flat.

Anyone else see this?

two??? only one has been on here in the US....but i liked it and will give it a chance...really liked how they showed the time travel, am a big fan of the movie but always wanted to see the actual time travel...here i get that, so let the games begin

... :smoking:

They put the second episode up on demand the day after the premiere... so I watched next Fridays episode because I love spoilers hahahaha

Thanks for the reminder. I'm a big fan of the movie, so I wanted to check this show out.

I finally got around to watching the first episode today, and it was great. I was hopeful when I heard they were changing it a good bit, and it's nice that this will play out differently than the movie (which is one of my favorite Sci-Fi movies).

I love the movie, but I kinda cringed when I heard SyFy was making a TV series out of it admittedly for reasons I don't think I need to explain to anyone here. Needless to say I'm surprised to be hearing good things about it, and am now kinda curious to check it out.

I actually like it. When I first heard about it, I didn't like the idea of a serial version of the movie (which is great) and didn't have a lot of faith in Syfy.

Pleasantly surprised.

I'm about caught on this show now. Really impressed with the adaptation and expansion from the movie, especially given it's on SyFy.

Anyone else still watching?

Edited by Myrddin

I'm about caught on this show now. Really impressed with the adaptation and expansion from the movie, especially given it's on SyFy.

Anyone else still watching?

Yes, and I am enjoying it. It's the best thing SyFy has put out in years.

Edited by cdawnb

Oh, glad this thread exists ! Great 5 episodes so far ! Looking forward to the rest !

By the way, do we have a Helix thread around ?

Oh, glad this thread exists ! Great 5 episodes so far ! Looking forward to the rest !

By the way, do we have a Helix thread around ?

There used to be. If you do a search it might pop up.

Gonna look for that !

Anyway, looking forward to next episode ! I wonder how far away after his initial time Cole ended up and hope he can fix things up pretty quickly to try and rescue Cassie who seems to be in trouble !

Also looking forward to how Jennifer will process things up (she saw Cole disapear before her eyes !).

Wow ! That was such a tense episode ! Beautiful

That was great, could have been a finale if the show had gotten prematurely cancelled.

Anyone wondering if Reilly and Cole are Ramses' parents? I hope they don't go that way, but Ramses seems really interested that they get it on.

This show makes you kind of wonder why SyFy doesn't produce more shows of this quality