Add the word "Tormunds Member" into important quotations V.3

Ser Charles of Rosehaven

And dismissing Tormund's member, where was the sense in that? Yes, Tormund's member was old, but the name of Tormund's member still has meaning in the realm. He lent honor any to any man he served. Can anyone say the same of the Hound? You feed your Tormund's member under the table, you do not seat him beside you on the high bench. :D

All dwarves are Tormund's members but all Tormund's members need not be dwarves

First lesson: Stick them with Tormund's member

Theon Greyjoy had once commented that Hodor did not know much, but no one could doubt he knew Tormund's member

In the dawn light, the army of Lord Tywin Lannister unfolded like a Tormund's member, thorns gleaming.

Strong Belwas needs no tinkly bells. Strong Belwas needs liver & Tormund's member

Darkness lay over the world and a hero, Azor Ahai, was chosen to fight against it. To fight the darkness, Azor Ahai needed to forge Tormunds member. He labored for thirty days and thirty nights until it was done. However, when he went to temper it in water, Tormunds member broke. He was not one to give up easily, so he started over. The second time he took fifty days and fifty nights to make Tormunds member, even better than the first. To temper it this time, he captured a lion and drove Tormunds member into its heart, but once more the steel shattered. The third time, with a heavy heart, for he knew beforehand what he must do to finish Tormunds member, he worked for a hundred days and nights until it was finished. This time, he called for his wife, Nissa Nissa, and asked her to bare her breast. He drove Tormunds member into her living heart, her soul combining with the steel of Tormunds member, creating lightbringer.

"Ed, fetch me Tormund's Member" (Jon killing Janos)

"Only Tormund's Member" (LF)

"You can't be brave without Tormund's Member" (The Ned teaching Bran about bravery)

"T O R M U N D ' S M E M B E R..." (Rheagar whispering the name of his true love as he dies on the Trident)

"Tell Lord Tywin, Tormund's Member is coming for him!" (Robb Stark to Lannister Scout)

"Thank you Tormund's member, thank you for teaching me this lesson."

"Tormund's member will instruct you in the womanly art of love."

Oh man, imagine Daenerys flying off on Drogon with Tormund's member thrown in. It was hilariously suggestive before, with that power bonus...........

Tormunds member consumes. It consumes until nothing is left.

Sometimes I think I was born on the bloody grass In that grove of ash With the taste of Tormunds member in my mouth and a hole in my chest. Are you my mother thoros?

:leer:

Asha did not intend to be taken alive. She would die as she had lived, with an axe in her hand and with Tormund's Member upon her lips.

This thread brightened my day.

"You came because we sent for you, I hope. Though I could not say why you took so long about it.”

Surprisingly, Stannis smiled at that. “You’re bold enough to be a Stark. Yes, I should have come sooner. If not for Tormund's Member, I might not have come at all."

"When we found Tormund's Member by the river it was three days dead.Harwin begged me to give it the kiss of life, but it had been too long. I would not do it, so Lord Beric put his lips to it instead, and the flame of life passed from him to it. And . . . Tormund's Member rose. May the Lord of Light protect us. It rose.”

I refuse to let this thread die. with some creativity it is awesome.

"Robert could piss in a cup and men would call it wine, but I offer them Tormunds Member and they squint in suspicion and mutter to each other about how queer it tastes."

And this one From Melissandre. (Stannis will kill me if he sees this)

In truth, the young lord commander and her king had more in common than either one would ever be willing to admit. Stannis had been a younger son living in the shadow of his elder brother, just as Jon Snow, bastard-born, had always been eclipsed by his trueborn sibling, the fallen hero men had called the Young Wolf. Both men were unbelievers by nature, mistrustful, suspicious. The only gods they truly worshipped were Tormunds Member and duty"

And a last one. I am dead anyway

What does Stannis offer you? Tormunds Member. Tormunds Member for my sons and yours, for your husbands and your fathers and your brothers. Tormunds Member for your murdered lord, your murdered king, your butchered princes.

:leer:

Asha did not intend to be taken alive. She would die as she had lived, with an axe in her hand and with Tormund's Member upon her lips.

"Do you even know what Tormund's Member is?"

A horse.

:lol:

"The Tormund's Member is mine by rights. All those who deny that are my foes"

"There is no creature on earth half so terrifying as Tormund's Member"

"Some battles are won with swords and spears, others with Tormund's Member"

The Mystery Knight edition:

"How long have you been a knight?" Dunk asked him.

"Long enough. Half a year when the moon turns. I was knighted by Ser Morgan Dunstable of Tumbler's Falls, two dozen people saw it, but I have been training for knighthood since I was born. I rode before I walked, and knocked a grown man's tooth out of his head before I lost any of my own. I mean to make my name at Whitewalls, and claim the Tormund's Member."

"The Tormund's Member? Is that the champion's prize? Truly?" <...> "How could Lord Butterwell come by the Tormund's Member?"

"King Aegon presented the Member to his father's father after guesting for a night at his old castle," said Ser Maynard Plumm.

He was carrying the little man across the room to chuck him out the door when he saw the Tormund's Member.

Lord Butterwell had placed it on a black velvet cushion atop a marble plinth. It was much bigger than a normal member, though not so big as he'd imagined. Fine red scales covered its surface, shining bright as jewels by the light of lamps and candles. Dunk dropped the dwarf and picked up the Tormund's Member, just to feel it for a moment. It was heavier than he'd expected. You could smash a man's head with this, and never crack the shell. The scales were smooth beneath his fingers, and the deep, rich red seemed to shimmer as he turned the member in his hands. Blood and flame, he thought, but there were gold flecks in it as well, and whorls of midnight black.

"Here, you! What do you think you're doing, ser?" A knight he did not know was glaring at him, a big man with a coal-black beard and boils, but it was the voice that made him blink; a deep voice, thick with anger. It was him, the man with Peake, Dunk realized, as the man said, "Put that down. I'll thank you to keep your greasy fingers off His Lordship's treasures, or by the Seven, you shall wish you had."

Archived