Best character on TV

Jack Bauer 24

Archer-Archer

Second would be Frank Reynolds. For those claiming Dennis, I'm sorry but your opinion is wrong and you are wrong for thinking it.

Frank is great, but he works best in small doses. The show would work without him (and did in S1), but it wouldn't work at all without any of the other 4. Especially Dennis.

Frank is great, but he works best in small doses. The show would work without him (and did in S1), but it wouldn't work at all without any of the other 4. Especially Dennis.

Disagree. Season one is excellent, but the show is so much better with him. Dennis is a good character but he would probably be my forth behind Frank, Charlie, and Mac.

Yeah it would work but it's still vastly superior with him in there. The chemistry between him & Charlie is second only to the chemistry between Charlie & Dee IMO.

• 4 weeks later...

am too tired tonight to list all but will support al swerengen for top dog with twin peaks midget close second...more tomorrow friends...had no idea entertainment threads were so cool....

:smoking:

If I had to pick one:

Omar - The Wire

Honourable Mentions:

Everyone but Jerry - Seinfeld

Lafayette - True Blood

General Iroh - ATLA

Almost everyone and even all the villains, but especially Itachi - Naruto

All the villains - Bleach

Saul Goodman [it may be too early but I'll throw him in there] - Better Call Saul

Dexter - up to season 4 Dexter

Villain Zaheer [without Bolin's sock] - The Legend of Korra

Yeah, I don't really watch all that much TV. I really need to watch The Sopranos

Archived