Season 6 Casting, Sightings and Speculations

Swineherd

Contrary to my expectations, I guess they are filming an immediate followup to the jump sequence (which, in turn, probably means that huge army of cavalry Ramsay had last season is going to vanish between seasons).  If true, I think that has to be the opening scene of Season 6.

The sellswords that ran away from, Stannis? Now Stannis is dead, no reason to stay in the shitty cold NOrth! :D

McShane is 72. The Northern lord castings were for actors much younger than that.

I think Euron and Tarly are out, given the small screentime caveat.

Odd that they didn't name the character in the casting news. Maybe he's inherently spoilery, meaning he's a TWOW character.

McShane is 72. The Northern lord castings were for actors much younger than that.

Odd that they didn't name the character in the casting news. Maybe he's inherently spoilery, meaning he's a TWOW character.

Marwyn?

Lovejoy is a pretty small fella, but he has great gravitas.

The parts that fit LOvejoy best, are Euron and Tarly, none of the others fit.

Though it might be that he'll play Rickard in the flashback...an outside wildcard choice.

'Relatively' small screen-time could mean a lot of things. For an actor with McShane's profile, a role like the High Sparrow could be 'relatively small screen time but of key importance'.

I am sure he is not playing Euron. HBO will cast a much hotter person for Euron's role so that they can do more sexposition.

The cast sheets aren't comprehensive, necessarily (particularly if they just offered the part to McShane).

WotW has a 100% record on the breakdowns released and the parts cast.

Offering parts directly to actors doesn't really happen and is incredibly rare going on the form off the past few years.

Archived