Theories?

Tyrion The Huge

I haven't ready them fully, but it was mosly bringing all over again same arguments every time.

And only indication of his age is his beard which looks exactly as Ned Stark's one (Yeah, that beard that made him look much older, than he really was).

Howland Reed, according to GRRM himself is Ned's age aka in his thirties. High Septon is old man, in his 50-60-ies. We even have show casting Jonathan Pryce as HIgh Sparrow. So, unless people want to be deliberately obtuse, this story is done.

Howland Reed, according to GRRM himself is Ned's age aka in his thirties. High Septon is old man, in his 50-60-ies. We even have show casting Jonathan Pryce as HIgh Sparrow. So, unless people want to be deliberately obtuse, this story is done.

The septon had a lean sharp face and a short beard, grizzled grey and brown.

Yeah, of course you are right. If man has grey in his beard he is definitly much older than Ned Stark. Ppl tend to grew grey/white hair in their 50-60

His closely trimmed beard was shot with white, making him look older than his thirty-five years.

Bran 1.

Even Ned Stark himself is much older than Ned Stark. Oh, wait...

If you want to continue we should probably go to somewhere like http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/117238-high-sparrow-howland-reed-40/

100% sure

1.That the WWs do not raise the dead(mine)

2.Jon is the next NK (Note i'm not saying he will be evil)

3.Arya is the Volonqor ( i butchered the speling i know)

4.Young Griff is a fake

50% sure

1.R+L=J

2.Aerys + L=J

3. Sansa will give the finger to Little Finger.

Sandor lives.

Ashara Dayne lives.

Alleras is Sarella.

Those are the only ones I can say I fully believe (other than R+L=J).

Ones I am willing to entertain:

-is Aerys' son (contrary to popular belief, TWOIAF actually lends some credence to this, and makes the Twingaryen theory look really unlikely)

TWOIAF says that Joanna was one of several of Aerys' lovers who were dismissed from Queen Rhaella's service. The twins were born at CR, and Joanna had been there for quite some time prior. She visited KL the year Tyrion was conceived, and Aerys still had it bad for her at the time.

-Aegon is actually Aegon

-Aegon is actually a Blackfyre, or a Brightflame descendant, or some mixture thereof

-Daario is a Blackfyre, descended from the female line through Haegon Blackfyre

-Stannis accidentally turns out to be AAR in spite of everything

-Varys is a former FM trainee, and the blood of the dragon (Brightflame)

-assorted others I can't recall at the moment

Me personally, I want The Gravedigger to be Sandor the Redeemed.

Robert Strong = Gregor Clegane. Sandor does not fight Gregor.

Aegon is descended from brightflame/blackfyre ancestry.

Others, are more than just a mindless, genocidal tribe with purpose

There is no such thing as a female Other (This includes The Night's Queen).

I'm into the Sarella/Alleras theory

"Varys," is just another costume.

Marwyn cut Varys.

1.) There will be no Iron Throne at the end

2.) Tyrion will ride a dragon

3.) We will see more of Sandor.

4.) Dany will get pregnant ...and possibly die in childbirth.

1. Yes, or the very last scene will be of its destruction.

2. Hell yes! I want him to buzz the Red Keep, or Casterly Rock, just for the look on Cersei's face. #KodakMoment

3. Hope so.

4. Very likely.

100% sure

2.Jon is the next NK (Note i'm not saying he will be evil)

Interesting....Is this something that you just want to happen? Or do you really think he could become the NK, based of clues/facts?

Also if he did become the next NK, why wouldn't he be evil?

Aegon is Blackfyre

Could someone expand on this theory? It's not one I've heard before. I always thought the Blackfyre was a fabled Valyrian Sword, I must have missed something.

Jon is alive in Ghost

Sandor=Gravedigger, but we will NOT see him again

Robert Strong= Gregor

Alleras= Sarella

Septa Lemore= Ashara Dayne

Euron = Daario

Jaime is the Valonqar, and will die while killing Cersei

Frey Pies

Hooded Man= Septon Chayle

Coldhands= Bloodraven's Warged Wight

Aegon is a Blackfyre

Dany dies in childbirth

There will be no Iron Throne at the end, it will be back to Kings of the North, Reach, Stormlands, etc.

Jon is Azor Ahai

Interesting....Is this something that you just want to happen? Or do you really think he could become the NK, based of clues/facts?

Also if he did become the next NK, why wouldn't he be evil?

Could someone expand on this theory? It's not one I've heard before. I always thought the Blackfyre was a fabled Valyrian Sword, I must have missed something.

Daemon Blackfyre bastard son of Aegon IV took the name of the sword after being legitimize.

Alerras = Sarella

Sandor = Gravedigger

Frey Pies

Oberyn poisoned Tywin

every mentioned of word "sapphire" signifies secret relevant to the scene

every mention of phrase "arbor gold" signifies deception of some sort

Shavepate poisoned locusts

Mance wrote Pink Letter

Only thing that WOIAF proved is that Aerys had a thing for Joanna. Nothing really hints and them being reciprocated in any way.

From a Wiki of Ice and Fire - There are rumours about Joanna having given her maidenhead to Prince Aerys the night of Jaehaerys' coronation, and had reigned shortly as Aerys' paramour, after he ascended the throne himself. Grand Maester Pycelle insists there rumours are only rumours, not truths.

... On their wedding day, Tywin smiled, a very rare occurrence. During the bedding ceremony, however, King Aerys is stated to have taken "unwonted liberties" with Joanna. Not long thereafter, without any reason stated, Joanna was dismissed by Queen Rhaella from her service in King's Landing. While Queen Rhaella turned a blind eye towards most of her husbands infidelities, she did not approve when it concerned one of her own "ladies". Joanna was one of many ladies to be sent away from court. She departed for Casterly Rock at once, and would seldom visit King's Landing from that moment forth.

Key word here being seldom, if she had never returned it would I have said so. I fully believe GRRM bothered to include this for a reason, it's not just there for filler.

Daemon Blackfyre bastard son of Aegon IV took the name of the sword after being legitimize.

He fought a rebellion to take the throne from his younger (but legitimate) brother. Bloodraven shot him at the battle of the red grass field (or some such).

His descendants fought several other rebellions, the last of which was the war of the nine penny kings. Barriston Selmy killed the last male descendant during this war.

One theory goes that Illyrio is born of a female descendant of Daemon Blackfyre and that Serra was a descendant of Aerion Brightflame (who was exiled to Lys). So Aegon is the son of a Blackfyre descendant and a Brightflame descendant (a Brightfyre).

I know who that Blackfyre is and about the rebellion, but that a 100 years before the current time of Ice & Fire.... but when you guys are saying Aegon=Blackfyre I am thinking the Young Griff. I would like to hear the reasons/clues for this theory.

One theory goes that Illyrio is born of a female descendant of Daemon Blackfyre and that Serra was a descendant of Aerion Brightflame (who was exiled to Lys). So Aegon is the son of a Blackfyre descendant and a Brightflame descendant (a Brightfyre).

Gotcha. Now my question is the theory of how Illyrio is a Targ lol, but I won't clutter this forum with it. I'll do some searching on this forum for answers.

Archived