The Sopranos: Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in (Spoilers)

Jack Bauer 24

Well I'm new to The Sopranos and started the series a couple weeks ago finally lol. I'm on Season 5 episode 5 right now. Feech just got sent back to the can and Anthony Jr lost his eyebrows lol.

Anyway, hope to discuss this amazing show with the rest of you. I'm absolutely loving it. I pretty much love the entire cast, but Adriana is starting to annoy me. I'd say Tony and Paulie are my favorites.

It's been a wild ride already, can't wait to see what happens next!

Finished up the Sopranos today. Wow, what a show. Slides in at #2 as my favorite TV drama of all time (behind the Wire). Tony Soprano is a mesmerizing character, one of the best I've ever seen. He's the standard all TV characters should be held up to.

And the other characters, damn. Carmela, Christopher, Adrianna, Melfi and Junior were all captivating as well.

:D I was actually wondering about what I was going to watch next, and Deadwood has been under heavy consideration

It's really great, but also possibly harder to get into than The Wire.

Also we have a great combination of usernames. I'm a little worried you're gonna eat me.

:D I was actually wondering about what I was going to watch next, and Deadwood has been under heavy consideration

Deadwood is amazing. The dialogue is rapid fire, a little dated, and PACKED with profanity so I recommend you not view it casually. Thoughtful watching will equal a huge payoff.

Also, if you haven't seen it, Rome.

Jealous beyond words of people still watching the Sopranos for the first time. Amazing experience.

Christopher is one of my favourites. So responsible for everything which happens to him and yet also so constantly unlucky in a funny sort of way.

Deadwood is next, if you were wondering and haven't seen it yet.

I'm sad they only did 3 seasons of Deadwood! They got so close to doing a couple of HBO original movies to wrap it up but it never happened. Sucks!

Anyways...didn't mean to get off topic. Still to this day, if someone say something shocking or rude...I do the Tony "OH!".

The Sopranos is probably my #1 show of all time...followed closely by The Shield.

Since I have not watched The Wire...it isn't on my list but have been told by just about everyone that I need to watch it.

Haha, personally I have watched The Wire but The Shield is on my list.

Somewhat off topic, but which should I watch first Oz or The Shield?

Archived