Worst Possible Ending for ASOIAF?

Kynan

Mine would probably be if Jon and Dany ended be the ultimate saviours and the Lannisters were annihilated and Cersei died and R+L=J was totally real and led to Westeros following Jon and Arya marries Gendry and Sansa becomes STRONG INDEPENDANT WOMAN WARRIOR. I just can't...

Not having one, would be my answer.

Dany and Jon getting married is mine. Or the two of them having a child and her, dying while giving birth.

The Others, being mindless monsters is up there too.

Trion or Cersei surviving.

I honestly think that Cersei could survive the series. Not in a enviable position, but I could see her surviving.

"And in their hands, the daggers"

omg

Tyrion surviving, Dany not suffering somehow more (not being able to bear children?) and Jon dying I guess. Jon would be ok resurrected, if it wasn't the same with Catelyn, Beric, Sandor, Gregor and every other second character that gets resurrected. Dany's not actually dead! Jaime isn't dead! Brienne isn't dead!

No shit Jon isn't dead. Discard the plot armour George.

Littlefinger is actually in love with Sansa. Arya stays with the facelessmen. Bran wargs into a random bird and not dragon. Tyrion is Aerys son not Tywins. Dany is not the younger more beautiful queen in Cersei's prophecy. Theon doesn't get revenge on Ramsay. Stannis is not the one true King. Jamie loses his other hand. Varys had balls all along.

- Stannis ends up King of the Seven Kingdoms

- Tyrion is actually Aerys son

- Bran wargs into a dragon

- Dany leaves Essos in total havoc and ends up Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.

- Aegon is actually a Blackfyre/Pretender.

I really don't want a picture perfect ending where Tyrion finds out he is a secret tag and he Dany and Jon live happily ever after. I want an ending that is bittersweet and realistic, not perfect and fantastical.

The end of ASOIAF: The forces of Westeros are defeated. Dany is Dead, Jon Snow is dead. Everyone is dead, except for a boy up north in a tree. This is where a reset occurs of Bran skinchanging back into himself in the past, and strangling Cersei when she shows up at Winterfell in AGoT.

7 New Books

Archived