TTTNE 451: Going Boldly where no Spam has gone before

Pebble thats Stubby

*hug tackles Nichole*

Going back to work is always so hard, and we get such a short time here for maturity leave

Very nice to see you posting here again :grouphug:

Hugs right back at you!

And yes, maternity leave is too short. It feels like just as he is getting to interact with me more and I can do more with him it is time for me to go back to work. I had book club last night and felt like I only saw my baby for a few minutes all day.

maturity leave - that's what I need. I would never come back. ;)

I can assure everyone that I didn't mature at all during my maternity leave. If anything I talk a lot more about poop than I ever did before. But, I think that is something all new parents do, I hope I stop someday. I have to remind myself that people don't want to hear about poop.

Heeeeeeeeeeyo!

Are you still all fluttery? :love:

Why yes I am. In a really great way - since he's obviously feeling the same way. Just when I was all content to be single, maybe forever - and really feeling okay with it, then BAM! Who knew I could feel this way?

Nah, not really ... everything from Slo that I can think of is really complicated (and I do not know how to make and would rather not experiment for such an occasion). :idea: I will think of something.

Yeah I had a look for you buck but while it all looked amazing, it also looked really difficult lol. Do you have access to a full kithen, because that will decide a lot from my brief analysis. Most of them are pastry type or bread based dishes

Boss, I have to go on maturity leave. I'm heavy with reason and wisdom and that makes it impossible to keep working here. I'll be back when it has passed!

:lmao: stop making me laugh so hard, Eira...

Hugs right back at you!

And yes, maternity leave is too short. It feels like just as he is getting to interact with me more and I can do more with him it is time for me to go back to work. I had book club last night and felt like I only saw my baby for a few minutes all day.

I can assure everyone that I didn't mature at all during my maternity leave. If anything I talk a lot more about poop than I ever did before. But, I think that is something all new parents do, I hope I stop someday. I have to remind myself that people don't want to hear about poop.

welcome home Nicole...i just saw photos of baby congrats he is cute as hell...

i laugh about the poop convos...since it happens again when you get old like me...everyone (drs etc) want to know about poop... :lol:

Hah! I'm only not lost in bliss. I'd say I have found bliss instead. :wub:

well guess i am like GMM - out in the cold...at least i got my picture made with you... ;)

:lol: I love fun typos

I hate to be the person who is always reminiscing about the old days of the board, but one of the most hilarious typo I ever saw was in the thread title that Frosty once made. He meant to title it "Harder and Harder to Get Ahead" but instead typed "Harder and Harder to Get Head" Hilarity obviously ensued.

I'll always love you, GMM and rocksniffer! :kiss: :kiss:

*hands out tuna and whiskey*

And hello Nichole! It's always nice to meet another TTTNE'er. And it appears you are a Daryl Dixon fan, too! :cheers:

Hugs right back at you!

All I recall from my milk brained daze is that there is an alarming downward shift in poop quality when baby goes from all breast-fed to mixing in "people food".

And then of course, there's age four when all a comedian (or anybody else for that matter) has to do to get seismic belly laughs is say, "poop".

Archived