The Wall is made from Other ice - a theory

Malkorion

I don't have the exact quote from my Kindle, but check in one of the early Jon chapters in A Clash of Kings, you will see that the Wall is described in the way the armor of the Others is described. It constantly shifts depending on its environment.

I will do more research as I progress through the novels again. I believe this isn't so far fetched, but I haven't seen anyone bring this up yet. It's believed that Brandon the Builder built the wall, but this story is totally unplausable to me, and I suspect magic is involved, Children or the Others raised the Wall in order to isolate themselves from the South. The Children have already tried to do this twice - once at the arm, and another time they flood the Neck.

Just something to think about.

there is a popular theory that Starks might possess some other powered like the nights king for example old nan names him a stark and George RR Martin said her story's are important and strangely accurate and it is said that others bread with human women to produce half other offspring who to say the Starks were not some of those people. Brandon the builder lives in the age of heroes so who to say those line of Starks didn't possess other powers. i would explain alot if that was the case.

Archived