What characters could be spun-off into a childrens' series?

SerDerrick

The Adventures of Ramsay Snow Bolton and his Reek.

I totally can picture them in a kiddie show as 2 puppets together with Jeyne played by a real actor.

Doing the song "everybody knows their name".

It goes something like this:

(Jeyne walks in meeting the 2 puppets)

(Ramsay) "Hello little girl , what's your name?

(Jeyne) "Mmm... I don't know"

(Reek) "Of course you do. You have to know your name, EVERYBODY has to know their name."

(Music starts and they all start to sing and dance)

(Everyone) "Hello, hello what's your name?"

(Reek) "My name is Reek. It rhymes with freak"

(Reek) "You see? this is easy, want to try?"

(Everyone ) "Hello, hello what's your name?"

(Jeyne) "My name is Jeyne. It rhymes with pain"

(Jeyne) "This is fun , lets do it one more time "

(Everyone ) "Hello, hello what's your name?"

(Ramasy) "My name is a Ramsay Bolton. Trueborn Lord of Winterfell. It doesn't rhyme, bastards."

(Music stops - awkward Silence)

Stay tuned for next episode of ASOIAF for kids - next week Chiswyck and Raff will do the song of the innkeepers daughter....

Frog and Toad are Friends.

Only those who characters are replaced with Renly and Stannis respectively. The story includes adventures they would have had if they both teamed up and put Edric Storm on the Throne.

The Wolf and the Lion

In this case it would be about actual wolves and lions who can talk.

This is a great idea...can have a series of baby/toddler cloth books about Nymeria, the lost Dire Wolf. It can even tie into A Wind of Winter and A Sound of Spring by finding Arya near the end, and somehow helping her avenge Ned Stark or help the right person take the Iron Throne.

Another good one could be about Quentyn Martell...sorry...but I like this character due to his loyalty and devotion to his father's cause.

I would personally LOVE a mash-up of "World of Ice and Fire" with "Horrible Histories".

I'm thinking mostly of the TV Show to be fair, but it could be presented by a rat puppet still (especially if he had a chef's hat on hehehe) and have a musical number for either the Dornish, or the Ironborn or just Aegon the Unworthy...I can already envision a bloke with a map talking about the Dance of the Dragons, in the style of Peter Snow..

• 8 months later...

Presuming the same horrible things don't happen to them in this story as in asoiaf, I reckon Arya Stark because girl power. Tommen and Myrcella since nice people should rule in children's stories, (after overthrowing their evil relatives of course), and Shireen and Bran to show children that even if you have a disfigurement or disability, you shouldn't let that stop you. 

Archived