Ralf Möller as Victarion

Hrulj

I think he would be awesome for the role, but what about you? Does he fit the role? Why or why not?

NO! I'm mostly a lurker, but this post made me bite my keyboard and urged me to write a reply. Möller is a terrible actor. Seriously, I'm German and I saw him in some HORRIBLE TV-Movies made for German Television. The only thing he could play convincingly in GoT would be a Daznak Pit Fighter, but only if he gets killed off after 3 seconds of Screen Time. He starred in a crappy Trash TV-Movie called "Shark Attack on Mallorca" - 'nuff said.

NO! I'm mostly a lurker, but this post made me bite my keyboard and urged me to write a reply. Möller is a terrible actor. Seriously, I'm German and I saw him in some HORRIBLE TV-Movies made for German Television. The only thing he could play convincingly in GoT would be a Daznak Pit Fighter, but only if he gets killed off after 3 seconds of Screen Time. He starred in a crappy Trash TV-Movie called "Shark Attack on Mallorca" - 'nuff said.

Same reaction here! I'm from Germany too, and I'm getting goosebumps everytime, I see him on TV.

As Victarion I always see someone like Mads Mikkelsen.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, so is it like the German Sharknado?

Same reaction here! I'm from Germany too, and I'm getting goosebumps everytime, I see him on TV.

As Victarion I always see someone like Mads Mikkelsen.

Mads Mikkelsen would've been an amazing Roose Bolton. Can you imagine him delivering "The Lannisters send their regards"??

Same here as with Jay Merian: I am mostly a lurker, but I had to respond to this one. ;)

I am German as well and don't watch German television, so I have never really seen any TV movies he starred in. But based on what I know about him - and the fact that he is known to not be a very good actor - I think that he wouldn't be a great Victorian for me, personally.

Still, I think that maybe he could fit visually (with long hair and all that), but I would be afraid that I couldn't take him seriously for this role. But it's an interesting suggestion, I would never have thought of that. ;)

Mads Mikkelsen would've been an amazing Roose Bolton. Can you imagine him delivering "The Lannisters send their regards"??

That would be amazing, though. I have re-watched the Harry Potter movies recently and I thought that the guy who played Lucius Malfoy - Jason Isaacs - would be a great Roose Bolton as well. Just the same way he looks in the Harry Potter movies, but with black hair. But I think that I have already read this suggestion here on the forum, somewhere.

@Reginald blackfield: I haven't watched it yet, but from what I have heard from people who have, it seems to be exactly like the German Sharknado. ;)

Archived