What's really awesome today?

Arkhangel

There are soooooo many B&B's in st. Austell mate!!! How long you looking to stay?? Theres practically a whole road near asda that is JUST B&B's lol you could stay in one a couple days and a couple days in another HOWEVER they can be pretty expensive ...i'll do some research for ya when im down there hahaha

Haha thanks mate! :D We'll definitely make it down at some point, may have to be September though when all the emmets have cleared off and the prices are lower :P Enjoy your week there!

Easter in Prague was awesome! Prague is still fairytale beautiful, we did a midnight tour of the castle which was seriously cool, and it has so, so many amazing and cheap and also once more, amazing cocktail bars. Neither of us were keen on the food, would probably have starved if not for the Easter market stalls selling crepes and cheesy bread, but oh my god the cocktails.

If we'd stayed a few nights longer I would have probably given in to the temptation to go back to that five storey night club where I once found a bathroom literally sprayed with blood, just to see if it was as awful as I remembered, so all in all it's probably a good thing we left when we did.

And, I'm starting a new internship I'm really excited about tomorrow! :D

Archived