your pregnant with joffreys child what do you do?

King17

I just thought up a little scnerio. Suppose you become pregnant with joffreys child what would you do? Your child would be a bastard not legitimate. Before I get responses saying men can't get pregnant in this scnerio you are a women

There is no value in Westeros society for an illegitimate child of Joffrey's, particularly when his brother is a "legitimate" heir. The only person who might value Joffrey's illegitimate child is Cersei, who seemed to genuinely care for the boy. However, she is too risky an ally--she might see the boy as a threat to Tommen's reign or be reminded about Robert's numerous bastards.

I would hide the fact that the child is Joffrey's and trick another man into marrying me quickly so I could pass the child off as his. After all, just because Joff is evil doesn't mean his child would be.

I would do a daena. Have the bastard, don't tell anyone who the father is, have him grow up as one of the greatest warriors, make sure that he's liked, reveal who the dad is, then claim that joffrey was Roberts son but tommen wasn't, after that I would sit back as my son started a war to sit the iron throne.

Well joffrey has a nice sister and brother and a somewhat sane father, and I don't consider myself to be a sadistic prick either so with a bit of luck the child would be a normal person. Still I'd try not to spoil it like cersei or hit it like robert and maybe it would end up halfway decent... And I can always call MTV 'cause I'm sixteen :D

First I would seek out advice from Arnold Schwarzenegger (apologies, couldn't resist).

Second, sit and drink pen royal tea!

LOL, I loved that movie!

As the situation could have only come from rape because I wouldn't even touch him with my worst enemy's vagina, I'd kill Joffrey, then abort.

Archived