Small Questions v. 10098

Rhaenys_Targaryen

Is there any mention of the blue winter rose that cannot be traced back to Lyanna/Jon/Rhaegar?

The words "azure" and "rose" occur in the same sentence, which according to at least one absurd theory, means something.

"Brienne of Tarth had been seated at the far end of the high table. She did not gown herself as a lady, but chose a knight’s finery instead, a velvet doublet quartered rose-and-azure, breeches and boots and a fine-tooled swordbelt, her new rainbow cloak flowing down her back." - ACoK p. 347

The words "azure" and "rose" occur in the same sentence, which according to at least one absurd theory, means something.

"Brienne of Tarth had been seated at the far end of the high table. She did not gown herself as a lady, but chose a knight’s finery instead, a velvet doublet quartered rose-and-azure, breeches and boots and a fine-tooled swordbelt, her new rainbow cloak flowing down her back." - ACoK p. 347

Brienne is a lady who decided to take arms and fight.

Like Lyanna :smug:

That was not it. It was considerably further off the deep end.

Was it the Brie and Jaime are Azor thread? Or the idea that Brie will in Jon's Guard? Because the later does not bother me at all. There is possible foreshadowing in Jami's dream that their future relates to the Targaryens in some way. Of course I am cool with it, I wrote it, though I forgot about the armor and had used male and female symbolism to line them up though Jaime going to Aegon after his dear is well within the realm of possibility. Focused mostly on the dream and lined her up with Dany. But in the case Jon and Dany things can often go either way. Show trailer seems to support this.

Was it the Brie and Jaime are Azor thread? Or the idea that Brie will in Jon's Guard? Because the later does not bother me at all. There is possible foreshadowing in Jami's dream that their future relates to the Targaryens in some way. Of course I am cool with it, I wrote it, though I forgot about the armor and had used male and female symbolism to line them up though Jaime going to Aegon after his dear is well within the realm of possibility. Focused mostly on the dream and lined her up with Dany. But in the case Jon and Dany things can often go either way. Show trailer seems to support this.

It was something to do with Loras and Brienne. Loras-Sansa being a stand in/retelling of Lyanna and Rhaegar, but somehow Brienne was worked in, too. Somehow proving that R+L=/=J. It did not make a lot of sense (at leas to me).

It was something to do with Loras and Brienne. Loras-Sansa being a stand in/retelling of Lyanna and Rhaegar, but somehow Brienne was worked in, too. Somehow proving that R+L=/=J. It did not make a lot of sense (at leas to me).

Oh god. What is called Blonsa?

Han Lotion, if you don't mean the arm of Dorne than what do you mean? Westeros and Essos were broken apart when the arm of Dorne was shattered by the Children of the Forest using the "Hammer of the Waters". This was before the Long Night.

Maybe he means before the two continents drifted apart, assuming that they once formed a pangaea type mega continent. The answer would be no, as you say the Long Night supposedly happened after the First Men came and the Arm of Dorne was broken.

According to Pycelle, Marge had asked him to brood some moon tea for her. We do know that he is a convicted liar but in this case he didn't actually seem to be lying; in fact, he seems not to feel capable of fooling Cersei anymore.

So, who was Marge getting down and dirty with? And if she was, why on earth would she trust Pycelle??

According to Pycelle, Marge had asked him to brood some moon tea for her. We do know that he is a convicted ligar but in this case he didn't actually seem to be lying, in fact, he seems not to feel capable of fooling Cersei anymore.

So, who was Marge getting down and dirty with? And if she was, why in earth would she trust Pycelle??

Pycelle was cut off by Cersei, he was not allowed to finish what he wanted to say.. He had said all she needed him to say, and she wanted to prevent him saying anything else...

^Not a small question, unfortunately we do not know. Some will tell you she was getting it for her friends, this of course makes no sense. I've seen it written that it was to trap Cersei, again not a fully logical theory. Others will tell you Pycelle did lie, though his statement to Kevin in the epilogue indicates otherwise. Past that we can only speculate, there is about a dozen knights it could have been.

Archived