iZombie on the CW

MisterOJ

My understanding is next season is going to be a metaphor of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.  So the vaccine probably will work but he can't manufacture more of it, same as the cure.  Speaking of which, Ravi really should tell someone about the cure, so he can get the resources to recreate it.

So who is going to get the second dose of vaccine? Clive or Peyton?  I'm guessing Clive, and Peyton will be in frequent danger or turned.

22 hours ago, SpaceChampion said:
  Hide contents

Ravi's vaccine could work but he didn't give it any time take effect.  Waiting 24 hours would have been prudent before getting Liv to scratch him.

If the zombie infection works pretty much instantaneously, maybe the vaccine does, too. 

5 hours ago, SpaceChampion said:

My understanding is next season is going to be a metaphor of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.  So the vaccine probably will work but he can't manufacture more of it, same as the cure.  Speaking of which, Ravi really should tell someone about the cure, so he can get the resources to recreate it.

So who is going to get the second dose of vaccine? Clive or Peyton?  I'm guessing Clive, and Peyton will be in frequent danger or turned.

I don't want Peyton to be turned, because I still ship her and Ravi, and since IMO the vaccine will work, if she's turned they can never be. So given that the show shits on everyone's romantic happiness, Peyton will definitely be turned.

The problem with the cure and the vaccine is that it relies on tainted utopium. And unless some more tainted utopium turns up they are screwed.

However I think the reason Ravi is excited about the vaccine is that he's been able to make a much larger batch with many more doses, a vaccine perhaps requires a tiny fraction of the amount of tainted utopium to make as an actual cure does.

I wonder if brains from vaccinated people would be missing an essential zombie nutrient that prevents them from going feral?

Is the Israel-Palestine metaphor zombies vs humans in Seattle, or is it Seattle vs the USA?

1 hour ago, The Anti-Targ said:

So given that the show shits on everyone's romantic happiness.

They really, really do.  As soon as Clive left "to get better reception" I knew what was going to happen there.

1 hour ago, The Anti-Targ said:

The problem with the cure and the vaccine is that it relies on tainted utopium. And unless some more tainted utopium turns up they are screwed.

Why hasn't Ravi tried to figure out how or what tainted it?  Or am I just not remembering why he couldn't replicate it?

What the hell was Major thinking getting re-infected????  He was cured!  And why didn't Chase see the value of having a human on their side?  How will they screw up him and Liv next season?

So what was up with the Mr. Boss cameo earlier this season?  I'm thinking he has it in his contract that as a recurring character he has to appear in a certain number of episodes per season or the contract is void, and they wanted to make sure he's available for next season.

15 hours ago, RedEyedGhost said:

What the hell was Major thinking getting re-infected????  He was cured!  And why didn't Chase see the value of having a human on their side?  How will they screw up him and Liv next season?

I guess at least with no cure in sight Major's habit of being a part-time zombie won't be it. So at killing off love will need to have some create thought applied to it.

I did really love Clive washing agent Bozzio's hair with great love and tenderness in his eyes, *sniffle*. If the show doesn't give the very next dose of vaccine to Clive in episode 1 of season 4 I will be mightily pissed. They will then be able to live happily ever after, at least until episode 5.

Liked the finale overall, don't have much to add really.

By the way, did we ever find out who stole the cure for definite?

Eta: also want to give a shout out to the dance number in Blaine's bar :lol: that was hilarious, especially the follow up with the empty bar and the single guy doing the dance :lmao:

That was a great finale packed with good stuff, Z-Day, Major choosing sides, Justin doing his best Bodysnatchers impression, Johnny Frost actually being used in a mostly serious manner and Ravi maybe joining team-z.

The best (and most sad moment however) was that final scene of Clive and Bozzio.

I'm really looking forward to next season.

23 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

By the way, did we ever find out who stole the cure for definite?

No.

And I also don't think we know who killed the Dungeon Master.

6 hours ago, GallowKnight said:

That was a great finale packed with good stuff, Z-Day, Major choosing sides, Justin doing his best Bodysnatchers impression, Johnny Frost actually being used in a mostly serious manner and Ravi maybe joining team-z.

The best (and most sad moment however) was that final scene of Clive and Bozzio.

I'm really looking forward to next season.

No.

And I also don't think we know who killed the Dungeon Master.

The Dungeon Master was killed by the shady Russian organisation that will almost surely be a part of the plot next season (The Russian stuff is background dressing in a few episodes so I think it's pretty probably going to come back into it)

Only just got round to finishing the last four episodes today. Whew, binging it really shows you just how quickly people are changing motivations. I'd like them to dial down the love interests a bit, it was way over the top.

I have no idea what to make of Chase Graves, I was thinking at the end of his speech, 'heh he's doing the best he can. And he's sweet on Liv, aww. Hang on he totally just shot a guy in that room.' And they were so focused on pushing him to the fore, the real antagonist got lost in the background.

So Peyton Baracus in the classroom was a blatant 9/11 nod right?

10 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

I have no idea what to make of Chase Graves, I was thinking at the end of his speech, 'heh he's doing the best he can. And he's sweet on Liv, aww. Hang on he totally just shot a guy in that room.' And they were so focused on pushing him to the fore, the real antagonist got lost in the background.

To be fair to Chase Graves, the guy he shot in the studio had clearly been vaccinated and a simple gunshot-wound is nothing for a zombie.

2 minutes ago, GallowKnight said:

To be fair to Chase Graves, the guy he shot in the studio had clearly been vaccinated and a simple gunshot-wound is nothing for a zombie.

Had he? We saw Frost get vaccinated, did we see the producer get vaccinated too?

17 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

Only just got round to finishing the last four episodes today. Whew, binging it really shows you just how quickly people are changing motivations. I'd like them to dial down the love interests a bit, it was way over the top.

To be honest, all the way to the last episode I kept assuming that Chase's sister had faked her death, and was pulling strings from the shadows. She seemed so capable in the first episodes, not to mention the season 2 finale.

And yeah, that Baracus moment was definitely a nod to Bush on 9/11.

7 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

Had he? We saw Frost get vaccinated, did we see the producer get vaccinated too?

Yeah, he had one if those "I Got the Shot"-stickers on his shirt.

6 minutes ago, Corvinus said:

To be honest, all the way to the last episode I kept assuming that Chase's sister had faked her death, and was pulling strings from the shadows. She seemed so capable in the first episodes, not to mention the season 2 finale.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one to expect that.

10 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Or are we projecting a little bit because Jason Dohring was a bad boy in Veronica Mars?

On 01/07/2017 at 3:31 AM, GallowKnight said:

I hope their love will transcend the zombie/human divide.

1 minute ago, The Anti-Targ said:

Or are we projecting a little bit because Jason Dohring was a bad boy in Veronica Mars?

I sadly cannot say I have seen Veronica Mars. I will say that ,that guy's body almost seems to be a parody of our current tastes. You like small waists and big chests: well here you go! I'm almost too worried his spine will give way to feel any tingling in my nethers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived