iZombie on the CW

MisterOJ

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, SpaceChampion said:

Not a bad start to Season 4. 

Hide contents

So why isn't Ravi sharing the cure?

Spoiler

Didn't he develop the vaccine from the bit of extra Utopium he got? So maybe he's back to square one. Also, his vaccine clearly isn't perfect, so it needs to be tested more. The questions is why is he now actually talking to the CDC to get the resources required to properly test this? Is he afraid Chase and the majority of the zombies might feel threatened?

Totally forgot this was starting again this week, thanks Space Champion.

Enjoyed the new episode and I think Blaine’s Dad was my favourite part/what I’m most interested in. Regarding Ravi

Spoiler

I assumed he wouldn’t share it until it was perfected and didn’t think it weird that he hadn’t until I came here. With all the factions out there though the concept of a vaccine is potentially very dangerous. Blaine’s business for example, relies on the existence of zombies. The entire Fillmore-Graves enterprise...maybe I’m cynical but I think too many people are profiting from the existence of zombies for the cure to be universally welcomed

7 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Totally forgot this was starting again this week, thanks Space Champion.

Enjoyed the new episode and I think Blaine’s Dad was my favourite part/what I’m most interested in. Regarding Ravi

Reveal hidden contents

I assumed he wouldn’t share it until it was perfected and didn’t think it weird that he hadn’t until I came here. With all the factions out there though the concept of a vaccine is potentially very dangerous. Blaine’s business for example, relies on the existence of zombies. The entire Fillmore-Graves enterprise...maybe I’m cynical but I think too many people are profiting from the existence of zombies for the cure to be universally welcomed

Blaine's dad is actually the part I'm least interested in. He was pretty boring last season and I could have done without him. Robert Knepper having been accused of some pretty bad shit doesn't make me more keen on it, and makes me wonder how much he'll be taking part.

Otherwise it was a good first episode, setting up the new status quo and some of the new storylines fairly well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/02/2018 at 11:03 PM, GallowKnight said:

Blaine's dad is actually the part I'm least interested in. He was pretty boring last season and I could have done without him. Robert Knepper having been accused of some pretty bad shit doesn't make me more keen on it, and makes me wonder how much he'll be taking part.

Otherwise it was a good first episode, setting up the new status quo and some of the new storylines fairly well.

Oh, hadn’t heard anything about Knepper. Still haven’t read up but if so that’s troubling.

This episode seemed to point that it would be a big part of this season. I actually enjoyed the Westboro Baptist Church New Seattle Zombie Church side of things. And in case no one else noticed he now appears in the opening credits as “The Prophet”

Brain of the week was really good too, I enjoyed how the murder tied into the greater problems facing the new city. And i always enjoy the brains that leave Liv conflicted at the end and bring up questions of how much she has control over herself on various brains.

Least interested in the two teens Major is looking after

This episode was tons of fun. Really loved it, and interested to see part two. RomCom brain ties with Major on teen girl brain for my favourite so far.

im also enjoying the larger storylines this season - the danger of starvation, human smuggling, Zombie/human tension etc.

2 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

This episode was tons of fun. Really loved it, and interested to see part two. RomCom brain ties with Major on teen girl brain for my favourite so far.

im also enjoying the larger storylines this season - the danger of starvation, human smuggling, Zombie/human tension etc.

I agree.  I'm very glad we get two episodes for this brain.  Don E sampling the brains was a fun scene.

2 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I agree -- overall the concept is a winner.  A good way to reinvent itself.

8 hours ago, RedEyedGhost said:

I agree.  I'm very glad we get two episodes for this brain.  Don E sampling the brains was a fun scene.

It made me laugh every time Savage Garden started to play across Liv’s romantic flashes. 

Also, I meant to mention Bozio. Imo Liv is going to be wrong about her cheating on Clive and the two of them have agreed to an open relationship to overcome their problem mentiomed last week re: having sex.

3 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

It made me laugh every time Savage Garden started to play across Liv’s romantic flashes. 

Also, I meant to mention Bozio. Imo Liv is going to be wrong about her cheating on Clive and the two of them have agreed to an open relationship to overcome their problem mentiomed last week re: having sex.

That was my feeling, too.

I Loved this episode, again. This season has been my favourite since season 1 so far. Major’s wrestling brain was hilarious and the dance off was great. Also liked That I was correct on the open relationship thing, but that they are also highlighting that these things aren’t all always easy.

Filmore Graves really is a reprehensible organisation though. It’s...troubling seeing Major carry out their orders.

Archived