iZombie on the CW

MisterOJ

This show needs more love. I did not see the final twist coming, although I really should have. The stupid talking devils completely threw me off, I only barely twigged when Liv and Johnny (always want to call him Cliff...) were hanging out together after the case was solved that something more was going on with him. And then Major knocked on the door. Cruel, particularly since I actually liked that he took things relatively well. The "kill them all" attitude is obviously not conducive to Liv opening up to him any time soon.

Another awesome episode! Can't wait to see how this season will end. The end of this last episode really bummed me out cause I was so happy to see Liv finally telling the truth to Major. I really have no idea how this season will end, and what confuses me the most is the fact that Ravi seems to be close to finding a cure. I mean, obviously that must not work out in the end, otherwise the whole premise for the second season would be gone, right?

Anyway, I'm really psyched about this show, to me it is one of the best things on the telly right now.

Going from the title of the next episode, the cure won't be that simple. And if they do develop a cure they'll likely pull something where Liv realises her undeadness helps others.

I did really like the delusion bait and switch, Majors slide from nice guy to zombie hunter is still a little hard to buy though.

Blaine is a great villain.

Great episode! I thought Major was suspect when he showed up at Liv's house after his ride in the trunk, the timing didn't feel right.

I think the situation will be that there's only enough cure for a very limited number of people, which will lead Liv to decide not to take it in favour of someone else.

Ravi mentioned having a very limited supply of the trained drug left. To me it implied he needs that, in some capacity, for the cure. Maybe it's just to develop it, but he may actually synthesize it from the drug and that's why the limited supply is worrisome.

Did I miss a bit where Ravi actually gave zombie rat something in the hopes it would de-zombify it, or did we just skip that bit?

You'd think that once Major came to the realisation that zombies really do exist he'd squint his eyes a bit when he looks at Liv at the end of the show and say "hmmmmmm".

I do hope Liv finds out about Police Captain Zombie and gives him the cure. It feels like the cure came along too quickly. Seems like they might have worried that S1 would be the first and last season so they kind of made a complete story. Hopefully they shot an alternate "yay we got renewed!" season finale wherein the rat cure doesn't quite do the trick. Perhaps with rats it cures them and makes them normal, but with people zombies it cures them by making them actually dead.

Love this show! I think it has a nice balance between being case-of-the-week while also being fairly heavily serialized. Blaine is a great villain, I agree!

The bait-and-switch with Major was well done, I definitely didn't see it coming. Regarding the cure--Ravi has been working on it little by little since the rat was zombified--there have been occasional scenes with him talking into his phone, recording his progress, that sort of thing. My guess is that he may find a cure, but they it might have dangerous side effects and/or supply will be very limited. Do you think Major gets scratched, and Liv gives up her share of the cure for him? Hmmm...

Really glad it's been renewed!

This show keeps getting better. I like how competent they've made Blaine, Major is in some real trouble. Rose McIver really sells the little mannerisms of the person whose brain Liv has eaten most recently. Should be an exciting finale.

They managed to really up the stakes for the finale, though it does seem a bit late to bring Liv's brother back into the story. This doesn't seem like the kind of show that will kill too many of Liv's friends and family, so I feel his presence isn't going to add much. Maybe Major will die to save him or something? But that almost would be a waste of Major.

Anyway, still excited for next week.

Wow, great episode !

The seeds are here for a truly great finale !

And I'm quite sure I'll be quite surprised.

Well, I mean that I think (pet-theory of mine) the show will delve further into the supernatural as a twist to the season, but I have no idea what way !

Come on Sin from Arrow, we all know it's called I Still Know What You Did Last Summer. Also apparently she's going to be in the Scream tv show.

I quite enjoyed Rose McIvers Buffy impression.

Majors incompetence is extremely frustrating though.

So who attacked Sin from Arrow? Seems like it's set up for more than just the band mate trying to cover his tracks by murder. Is it someone from Max Rager, did the enforcer dude call in and tell his tale of zombie woe? It is surely not one of Blaine's cronies. Is it the zombie lord?

Great fight scene.

I have a theory that Major will be killed by Blaine in the finale, but that Liv will get there in the very last second to bite Major so that he will become a zombie instead of dying. Then they can live happily ever after as zombies haha! also it would have been a pretty good way to end off the series if it hadn't been renewed for a second season.

What do you guys think?

I have a theory that Major will be killed by Blaine in the finale, but that Liv will get there in the very last second to bite Major so that he will become a zombie instead of dying. Then they can live happily ever after as zombies haha! also it would have been a pretty good way to end off the series if it hadn't been renewed for a second season.

What do you guys think?

I don't know how likely it is, but now I hope this happens.

Hmmm so cure is not temporary but ...and this is my version...if you cure zombie factor it just leaves death...if there is no zombie factor in dead body it only becomes dead body...Maybe I'm wrong with this theory and there is more to the rat than we've seen.

can't wait for finale. They set everything up,Major is captured, Liv is outed, Peyton is awol....Liv's brother shows up at meat cute...It's going to be great.

Hmmm so cure is not temporary but ...and this is my version...if you cure zombie factor it just leaves death...if there is no zombie factor in dead body it only becomes dead body...Maybe I'm wrong with this theory and there is more to the rat than we've seen.

can't wait for finale. They set everything up,Major is captured, Liv is outed, Peyton is awol....Liv's brother shows up at meat cute...It's going to be great.

Ooh, I absolutely love that theory! Makes sense, then zombieism would be unrevirsible. I feel like Ravi should get to some kind of conclusion regarding the rats in the finale, and this could very well be it. The virus inside Liv is what keeps her alive, yes, sounds good!

This just popped into my head, I wonder what zombieism does to aging? hmm...

Anyway, there's so many exciting things to be dealt with in the finale, can't wait! :D I really hope that this show's fanbase will grow by time so that it gets the widespread audience it deserves!

Archived