Arya

dragonprince

Maybe its just me, but i just finished cat of the canals chapter, and I have yet to enjoy Arya chapters like I have i the previous books. Through Acok and Asos I began to look forward to Arya chapters. I really enjoyed reading about her traveling through the war torn riverlands trying to find her family whilst encountering outlaws, commoners, and soldiers, the likes of which we never come in contact with in other POVs. But now in Braavos I can't seem to find the same enjoyment I once had with Arya chapters. I get that she's training to become a faceless man and will be B.A. one day, but its hard getting interested in her walking around selling clams to whores and telling the kindly old man the best gossip in braavos. I enjoy all the new stories taking place in AFFC but Aryas has to be my least favorite by far, did anyone else go through this slump with the Arya in Braavos?

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe its just me, but i just finished cat of the canals chapter, and I have yet to enjoy Arya chapters like I have i the previous books. Through Acok and Asos I began to look forward to Arya chapters. I really enjoyed reading about her traveling through the war torn riverlands trying to find her family whilst encountering outlaws, commoners, and soldiers, the likes of which we never come in contact with in other POVs. But now in Braavos I can't seem to find the same enjoyment I once had with Arya chapters. I get that she's training to become a faceless man and will be B.A. one day, but its hard getting interested in her walking around selling clams to whores and telling the kindly old man the best gossip in braavos. I enjoy all the new stories taking place in AFFC but Aryas has to be my least favorite by far, did anyone else go through this slump with the Arya in Braavos?

yeah ngl i thought we'd get to see her actually training to kill but i guess she has to learn to be no one first. Anyway i think by the end of a feast of crows it picks up. I've only just started ADWD so i cant comment on that

Archived