What Does Jaime's Duck Mean? (Season Five Hint)

Lord Fauntleroy

Trystane calls Myrcella his future queen in Episode 2 if you listen closely(Or just turn on the captions, clue for him being Aegon? I mean, we know primogeniture was basically Omitted pretty deliberately in Season 4 with 2 notable instances(Tyrions Meeting and Oberyn as a child in Casterly Rock)

Trystane calls Myrcella his future queen in Episode 2 if you listen closely(Or just turn on the captions, clue for him being Aegon? I mean, we know primogeniture was basically Omitted pretty deliberately in Season 4 with 2 notable instances(Tyrions Meeting and Oberyn as a child in Casterly Rock)

I hope you're right but it's more likely that Trystane is trying to convince Myrcella for her rights over Tommen so he's taking Arianne's role in the Queenmaker plot.

I hope you're right but it's more likely that Trystane is trying to convince Myrcella for her rights over Tommen so he's taking Arianne's role in the Queenmaker plot.

I could imagine that Trystane/Dany will be show version of Arianne/fAegon.

I think the big reveal will actually be to Jaime Lannister, and not to Ellaria or whatever. Doran and Trystane will reveal everything to Jaime, and by extension Myrcella. They will have the plan to rule through Myrcella as the oldest child like Dornish inheritance law, so that way Tommen wont be harmed(as Jaime wouldnt agree to support them any other way) and Myrcella will be crowned. However, the Sandsnakes will likely do something to Tommen in Kings Landing, and the Tyrells will be very angry. They wont just go down quitely, so Season 6 there will have to be some sort of coup to usurp Tommen and Cersei, likely through the Sparrows.

Jaime will take Jon Conningtons role sort of. He will join with Aegon and Myrcella because his failures to Rhaegar and his children. Dorne is the perfect place for this to be brought up. Also, when Cersei sends the letter, Jaime will refuse cause he is now on the other side. The show version for why Jaime doenst had back to Kings Landing, and Ser Robert Strong will be used.

The duck means nothing he did that to mess with us book readers...he said it on Conan

It wasnt a duck it was a Swann. And yes it did.

He is taking the exact same plot line that BALON SWANN did in the books. Bronn is taking the role of Aerys Oakheart. Which is sad cause I love him but Jerome Flynn has said many times in the past year that he was ready and wanting to get back on his music career.

Anyway Jaime holding the Swann is him hinting that he is talking the role of Balon Swann, which now is really really obvious. Even in the last episode that pretty much sold it

Archived