Deadpool v SkullpoopL: Dawn of Spoilers

Bastard of Boston

6 hours ago, PetyrPunkinhead said:

Agreed. And I read somewhere that Miller was wanting to veer away from the fourth-wall style humor of the first film for the sequel. Uh-uh. Dats a no-go right there. 

Yeah, I iniitially misread an article and thought the casting choice was Reynolds'. Turns out it was Miller's choice and I also don't see the guy as Cable. I also tend to agree with Reynolds' don't rock the boat in terms of approach.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Leap said:

I struggle watching these ''Everything wrong with _'' clips because of the obvious - they're kinda subjective about what things they like and don't like. If they just restricted themselves to plot holes I'd be happier. Still, I do kind of want to watch Deadpool again now. 

I hope at some point he appears in an MCU film. That would be awesome.

Would be great if there was a fight and the good guy was losing and he just watches it from the sidelines making snarky comments and maybe only helps by tripping the bad guy and walking away talking to us(4th wall type shit) about what he wants for dinner. To me that's the essence of who he is.

On 10/22/2016 at 9:46 PM, TheKitttenGuard said:

Tim Miller is out as a director of Deadpool 2 due to creative difference with Ryan Reynolds. The difference is Miller wanted to be more stylized and Reynolds wanted to keep more as a comedy.  Miller also wanted Kyle Chandler as Cabel and Reynolds, who has final say on casting, did not want.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/report-director-tim-miller-quits-deadpool-2-over-issue-1788103846

Tim Miller denied the Kyle Chandler rumor.  

In fact he says the internet has gotten the reasons for his departure 100% wrong.

http://gadgetsfeed.com/deadpool-director-reveals-truth-behind-deadpool-2-exit-rumors/

Other than Ryan Reynolds firing him.  That part is true.

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, Corvinus said:

That was glorious. Wonder why they put the Firefly poster there? Is it because of the recent news about Fox being open about re-booting or continuing the show?

There are rumours that Fillion will be Cable.

Archived