Two New Promos

Westeros

People have been hoping for a third and final full length trailer ahead of the premiere of season 5 of Game of Thrones on April 12th, but it looks unlikely at this point. However, the powers that be at HBO have smiled down on eager fans and released not one but two new promo spots, shorter but with a handful of new glimpses of scenes that fans haven’t yet seen before. The first is called the Future Promo , featuring Littlefinger with some rather ironic words:

And the second is the Sinners Promo, featuring Jonathan Pryce’s zealous septon:

Visit the Site!

I am kinda wondering what Petyr's comment and that scene is about... That's Olenna he's talking to, right? They having a fight about something, looks like?

Just because the woman is wearing something over her head you think its Olenna? I think it could be Sansa... looks like a depressing Alayne outfit to me. I don't see LF being anywhere near Olenna this season, he won't be leaving the Vale to go to KL.

Just because the woman is wearing something over her head you think its Olenna? I think it could be Sansa... looks like a depressing Alayne outfit to me. I don't see LF being anywhere near Olenna this season, he won't be leaving the Vale to go to KL.

Well that's his Brothel in KL, and that is the same headdress Olenna wears in the trailer, so probably her, and if you watch some of the episodes that take place in his brothel you will recognize the room. So yeah it's KL and that is his Brothel and he is talking to Olenna.

Except he does go to KL this Season.

So that means that he's the one she's saying "they'll never even find what's left of you." Since she's seems to be in the same room from her quote. Is he trying to blackmail her perhaps?

Major spoilers. It's just something that occurred to me when thinking about

Sansa and Cersei. I think LF strikes a deal with Cersei to leave Sansa alone by giving up Olyvar and Loras to help Cersei out of her marriage.

Olenna then finds out.

Littlefinger is in his brothel, and probably the woman he's speaking to is Jeyne Poole.

I hope your joking. ... that is definitely Lady Olenna. The entire room they're in was LF's main brothel that was smashed to pieces as well as the background is the same as in the first trailers that "they'll never find what's left of you"

Archived