TTTNE 453 - lifejackets anyone?

Gillio

Hello Spammers!

Datepalm, I'm sorry for your loss.

There is one happy news,I'm going to be an aunt :D,my hubby's sister is pregnant so I'm shopping for cute nerdy presents for the baby.

Welcome back, Koba - and congratulations!

You know, that baby will need another baby to play with... :wideeyed:

And not only GoT is coming soon. We also have this to look forward to :)

I should finally get around to watching this - I've been meaning to do it in a while.

And this year I'm not really happy with the way mu eggs turned out. Last year I made all the houses from Got and they were epic...

PICS! PICS! PICS! :drool:

Please?

And not only GoT is coming soon. We also have this to look forward to :)

Well, 'soon'... June 21st is too far away! :crying:

About writing, I was just lurking on the Boarders Writing thread, and must say how I admire all you patient hard-working people writing ... I often think "that would make a good story!", and then end up not writing anything. I wrote two short story thinges that my friend put in the online magazine she publishes, but that was a few years ago ... I had a dream of being a writer once, had some sort of a land and main characters invented and a few chapters written, but given it up, I do not know when myself ...

Now I am hoping, and probably having a better shot at ever having a scientific article published than fiction. :P

ETA: You cannot delete an account, he just deleted everybody from his friends list and changed his name.

Most people in that thread have been at it longer than I have, I hope I'll last as long :)

The world needs scientific articles too!

Holy jolly Joffrey, new thread!

Congrats gillio!!! Great to see you are back! :grouphug: how are you these days?

I'm well, still pretty busy getting the house in order and selling the excess equipment, but I'm not pushing myself!!!

Woah, it took me about two minutes to figure out who "Eugene" was. Need to change back to "Datepalm."

Baking sounds good, might do that as well - I'm at my parents and they have a lemon tree and more lemons than anything to do with.

I just found out (in a sharp change of topic) that a friend was killed yesterday. We weren't terribly close - I hadn't seen him in a few years, and he lived just up the street, so it wasn't distance or anything - but we'd known each other since we were both 4 years old, our parents stayed close, etc. I was at his wedding a few years ago, and now i'm going to go his funeral. (I think. He was a cop and it's this whole giant police event at the military cemetery, with 21 gun (or whatever) salutes and nine further yards, so it doesn't feel like there's much point in going to see the whole circus, to be honest.) Today was the first time I saw his daughter - she's two. Christ. It's all just so totally banal and stupid.

Hey, welcome (back?) to TTTNE!

Sorry about your friend. Its hard. A girl that used to work for me died recently, I think I'm still in shock. Cant articulate it yet. :thumbsdown:

So jealous!!

We went to Big Bear earlier this week and I was determined to show my son what fishing is all about. But we only managed an hour out in the 40F weather :lol: man, I really miss fishing.

Speaking of my spawn, he seems to be in this phase of defiance that is really running me ragged :bawl:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KiD :grouphug: :commie: :kiss: :cheers:

I always say the kids who test the line are just trying to make sure its still there. Draw the line. FIRMLY. Its what he wants. :grouphug:

Poking my head in to say hello, I missed you spammers

Stunts, welcome back!!! We had such fun topping each other's lines in the "what not to do on the wall thread" Dont know if you'll remember!

Hi.

Tammy! hello, how is the kitty cat?

Morning my lovelies :kiss:

Busy day today! Have to:

put all the stuff back into the living room

return the carpet cleaner

buy the stuff for the raised planter beds

make planter bed

clear the grass & weeds from the area it is going into

plant the stuff that is ready to go out

do my laundry

do Alex's laundry

clean off the desk/put stuff away

shopping & cooking for dinner

work on baby hat

watch GoT

Oh cool! Where were you, there? I've been meaning to go back to Jordan....nearly went last week, but it's been a weird stretch this past month, moods coming and going, and it never quite came together. I need to just make up my mind and take a long weekend or the next holiday or something.

We went to Petra and Dead See of course but we also visited Jerash, Madaba, Um Qays and Mt.Nebo. It was amazing. :)

It's lovely to see you koba! The vacation sounds amazing. Congrats to your sister in law! :cheers:

Thank you Rhae!

BTW I heard Hungarian Eurovision entry and it's quite nice. I hope you do well.

Welcome back, Koba - and congratulations!

You know, that baby will need another baby to play with...

PICS! PICS! PICS!

Please?

Baby will have crazy aunt to play with :P momce bugarce :)

I'll try to post some picks.

Well, 'soon'... June 21st is too far away! :crying:

It will be here sooner than you think. We have GoT to entertain us for a while and before you know it....:)

Happy Easter for all the Orthodox spammers.

Thanks my Queen :)

Like we say Hristos Vaskrese!

BTW again re: ESC 2015 so far I like your entry the best. Go Slovenia!

Morning my lovelies :kiss:

Busy day today! Have to:

put all the stuff back into the living room

return the carpet cleaner

buy the stuff for the raised planter beds

make planter bed

clear the grass & weeds from the area it is going into

plant the stuff that is ready to go out

do my laundry

do Alex's laundry

clean off the desk/put stuff away

shopping & cooking for dinner

work on baby hat

watch GoT

Hihihihihih

<jumps up and down anxiously>

jippy jippy jippy !!!

:bowdown:

Lany, are you tired of making Eggs yet?

Here's a crochet stitch we need to try

I actually wanted to make more eggs, but the stupid dollar store packed away all their easter stuff the day after (and HEY! some people don't celebrate Easter until this week!) They had 4 eggs in a package for $1.00 I just had to remove the sticks and ribbons ;) I have one still to finish...the cream & gold one.

I have seen this and thought about trying it. Hadn't thought about making a stuffed egg out of it...interesting idea.

I've got some other stuff to finish off, and wool to use up, but next time i shop I'm going to look for suitably sparkly stuff.

When the kids were little I made some Humpty dumptys but i did them freehand and didn't write the pattern down.

The bottom third of an egg is like making a ball, the top 2/3 narrows more quickly, but extra rows before you narrow down again, from memory.

mind you, one of those hats look close!

I like the idea of dragon egg cushions!

Archived