[BOOK SPOILERS] Discussing Sansa XII - New direction

Mladen

So, Game of Thrones is back... After nine months, the TV show returns with the new plots. Trailers gave us a glimpse of where Sansa's story will head to which itself caused a lot of controversy.

Also, regarding the tragic events of this morning. I would like to advise all participants not to involve parts of the episodes beyond the 5.01, otherwise, according to the forum policy, you might be subjected to the warning points and banning. So, for the sake of all of us, even if you have seen what HBO didn't intend you to see, please stick to the episode at hand. Needless to say, please keep it civil.

Your opinions and impressions are most welcome. Welcome back to Discussing Sansa threads.

Well, from the trailers I'm convinced she's in the Winterfell, so I guess this is what this topic is about? I don't know if we can discuss about this, we really need to wait and see where they're taking it. I doubt they're replacing Jeyne Poole with Sansa, I simply don't see them having the courage to show everything with one of the main cast. Probably some of the horrible things will happen to Myranda. But otherwise I'm guessing that it will play out more or less the same: Theon will save her and take her to Stannis. For Theon's arc it will be an improvement, it will pack a stronger punch.... but what about Sansa??? All her political savy gone if she gets brutalized by Ramsay. What exactly is the plan?? How is it in her or LF's interest??? I simply don't understand it.... not that I would be surprised if it simply didn't make sense. Theon was always one of their favorite arcs, alongside Tyrion's and Cersei's.

So, Game of Thrones is back... After nine months, the TV show returns with the new plots. Trailers gave us a glimpse of where Sansa's story will head to which itself caused a lot of controversy.

Also, regarding the tragic events of this morning. I would like to advise all participants not to involve parts of the episodes beyond the 5.01, otherwise, according to the forum policy, you might be subjected to the warning points and banning. So, for the sake of all of us, even if you have seen what HBO didn't intend you to see, please stick to the episode at hand. Needless to say, please keep it civil.

Your opinions and impressions are most welcome. Welcome back to Discussing Sansa threads.

Been off all day...what happened this morning? I'm guessing there was some big violation of the ban on leaks?

Been off all day...what happened this morning? I'm guessing there was some big violation of the ban on leaks?

There was a leak of the first four episodes of the fifth season. Ran already said that spoiler policy will be enforced so it would be better not to discuss the events from episodes 5.02.5.03 and 5.04.

Hasn't aired yet. What do you think?

I'm asking because of this:

There was a leak of the first four episodes of the fifth season. Ran already said that spoiler policy will be enforced so it would be better not to discuss the events from episodes 5.02.5.03 and 5.04.

501 has not officially aired. No idea why it would be ok to discuss it with spoilers, but not 502-504.

OK, I never thought this clarification will be needed but, if you want, I will happily oblige.

The thread is opened for the purposes of discussing Sansa in episode 5.01. I usually open it in advance because mods need to approve it and sometimes it gets stuck because of overloads when the episode is aired. Hence, why the thread came before the episode. Naturally, like up so far, you discuss the topic when the episode is aired.

And can we now end this? You are free to discuss the topic, which, just for the record, is not the existence of leaked episodes.

OK, I never thought this clarification will be needed but, if you want, I will happily oblige.

The thread is opened for the purposes of discussing Sansa in episode 5.01. I usually open it in advance because mods need to approve it and sometimes it gets stuck because of overloads when the episode is aired. Hence, why the thread came before the episode. Naturally, like up so far, you discuss the topic when the episode is aired.

And can we now end this? You are free to discuss the topic, which, just for the record, is not the existence of leaked episodes.

I was replying to the guy who thought it was ok to discuss an episode that hasn't aired yet.

OT: Can't wait for Sansa's arc. It's going to be brilliant. So much better than George's boring version of her twiddling her thumbs in the Vale.

Silly question but... the show airs in two hours, right? It's 6:00 here and it has always been at 8pm, even though Cinemax says I'll be having it at 10pm.

Yep, two hours and it starts.

Just to clarify for anyone confused. The show's airing is now simulcast. Therefore, the time for it is always the same for everyone now. (which is pretty cool) That being 9pm EST. (6pm PST. 1am GMT. Wow....rip Europe.)

OT: Can't wait for Sansa's arc. It's going to be brilliant. So much better than George's boring version of her twiddling her thumbs in the Vale.

I disagree, but then again, I'm still giving D&D the benefit of the doubt. I'm still going with my theory that they may combine Harry and Ramsay.

I was replying to the guy who thought it was ok to discuss an episode that hasn't aired yet.

Have you actually read that far? Some (many, actually) of us enjoyed that.

Archived