Dexter

Brude

Another good episode focusing on the interaction between Dexter and Miguel. I'm really interested in seeing how this all plays out. It seems inevitable that Miguel will find out about what Dexter really is. I'm also still stumped as to the identity of the skinner. There's been loads of new characters introduced who could potentially fit the bill and it's still possible that it could be someone we haven't seen yet.

Quinn's reaction when he was informed about IA being on his tail made me think that there's a good chance he's the Skinner. He has the knowledge, and the way he is trying to ingratiate himself with Deb suggests to me that he's trying to keep an eye on what she's doing so he can kill a few people. But then I wondered what his motive for it would be - having the same motivation as Dex would be tacky, the writers wouldn't do that...but as far as I can tell he doesn't have anything in particular going on with Freebo. The doorman kid who got offed in this episode didn't recognise him at the station, so he can't have known him...

So probably not Quinn. I think I concur with those who have said it's someone we haven't seen yet.

Sir Thursday

Archived