Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens ( Thread C-3PO )

Bluetiger

If Serkis isn't playing a blaster wielding chimpanzee riding atop a charging tauntaun in this film I will be sorely disappointed. Sorely.

What if he plays a tauntaun riding a giant ape?

It seems unlikely to me that the Empire would follow a non-human... Perchance he's some kind of avatar of Palpatine? A holocron that's being worshiped and still giving orders to Dark Jedi fanatics?

If that's the case, it'd make more sense that Ian McDiamid would return for the role.

If that's the case, it'd make more sense that Ian McDiamid would return for the role.

For what it's worth McDiarmid, as part of his awesome SWC2015 panel session made a pretty strong point of saying that Palpatine is dead.

It's also worth bearing in mind that (TFA Spoilers)

A lot of rumours suggest that Kylo Ren is claiming to be Vader reborn, so I wouldn't expect them to have two characters pretending to be (or being,) the villains from IV-VI.

For what it's worth McDiarmid, as part of his awesome SWC2015 panel session made a pretty strong point of saying that Palpatine is dead.

It's also worth bearing in mind that (TFA Spoilers)

A lot of rumours suggest that Kylo Ren is claiming to be Vader reborn, so I wouldn't expect them to have two characters pretending to be (or being,) the villains from IV-VI.

I'd be disappointed uif they brought him back from the dead.

I agree that that would be a weird plot choice.

To be fair, Dark Empire was almost completely ignored by the EU as well, apart from Kevin J. Anderson's vague mentions of it and then they quickly moved on.

To be fair, Dark Empire was almost completely ignored by the EU as well, apart from Kevin J. Anderson's vague mentions of it and then they quickly moved on.

Considering the infamous lack of quality control in the EU, that really says a lot. :lol:

To be sure, there's a hell of a lot from the EU that I absolutely love, and I will miss, but there was probably, on balance, even more crap that I'm glad to see the back of.

Is a comic. Wait until the next issue. It will turn out that it's part of some elaborate con they were running.

That and I still find it hard to believe the comics are canon. They will be until they get in the way of a story in a future film as far as I'm concerned. I like the idea it's a con as it'll be funny to see speculator's be stuck with a load of comics that won't be worth anything in a month :)

That and I still find it hard to believe the comics are canon. They will be until they get in the way of a story in a future film as far as I'm concerned. I like the idea it's a con as it'll be funny to see speculator's be stuck with a load of comics that won't be worth anything in a month :)

I really hope this happens. :lol: Wipe them out. All of them.

Archived