How would you rate episode 503?

Ran

How would you rate episode 503?  

455 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best

I didn't read the replies on this topic (also this is my first post, hi \o/), but I rated 3 out of 10 because I really don't like what d&d are doing with Sansa's arc. Come on, she is Sansa to everyone and Ramsay promises Littlefinger that he won't hurt her at all? Ramsay just turned into good king Tommem, i can't bear this butchering on his character. Also, I think they did a really poor job on the House of Black and White, it's like they spend all the money on Hardhome and now Arya is going to become an assassin in a shithole. Ah, I didn't like Masies interpretation as well.

You actually think Ramsay is telling the truth?

They were marched to the Dreadfort.

Ah, thank you. I had forgotten this. At any rate, I don't think they were in a position to recognize Fake Arya.

--Gratuitous brothel scene #4577525786436

+1 to this. Not only that, but they needed to fit as much nudity into the scene as possible.

You actually think Ramsay is telling the truth?

Well, of course I have my doubts, but his eyes looked honest, and I don't know if he would be THAT stupid to hurt a lady from a noble house that all north admires, worships and everything. I think if he feels like beating the crap out of her, he would pick a servant or something to hurt instead of her and make her watch.

I liked this episode very much, my first 9 of the season. I loved seeing inside the HBW and thought Maisie did a great job with her struggle to say good-bye to Needle. So glad they stuck to the book in letting her find a place to hide it rather than pitch it.

I'm kinda creeped by the WF/Ramsey marrying Sansa thing, but Sansa, standing alone on the hill above Moat Cailin, made the decision to go forward to avenge her family, not turn around and go back, so I'm really hoping she will be able to do this in spite of LF's manipulation and his

smirk-y smile when she decided to go forward. The Theon scenes were truly excellent - noticed them so much more on second viewing. And the "Welcome, Lady Stark. The North Remembers." Oh - and loved the stare Sansa gave Roose before she broke into a curtsey - wish she'd held it longer, but then that wouldn't have been wise. I look at her as a 5th column of sorts.

Cersei and Margaery, my, my. This will be a trip.

Kit Harrington was amazing. I could see in him the mannerism of Sean Bean/Ned Stark. He is even more moodier. Sophie Turner her acting was also very good. I loved Alfie Allen of course in the few scenes he was in.

I hope Ramsay was insincere towards LF otherwise it doesn't make any sense what is happening.

LF actually doesn't make any sense. He is going against the Lannisters and the Boltons at the same time? That is a very great risk. And I can't believe he cares about Sansa and gives her to Ramsay at the same time.

I loved Davos had his own lines and was not just standing next to Stannis all the time.

The House of White and Black was amazingly designed.

Lets give it a 7

I liked drunken dwarf

I liked frightened Sansa, who just saw her road to vengeance and power.

I liked Brienne showing her pain.

I liked how Janos's death was adapted (didn't like "I always afraid" sobs though, he should be shrieking, not sobbing)

I liked ominous Red priestess

And I was sort of bored with High Sparrow (I guess because his introduction lacked of proper introduction of "sparrows" theme as it is - if sparrows are a sect as it is shown here, not victims of war I'm less interested)

And very bored of Tommen/Marg happy marriage.

I was completely disappointed by the lack of the famous quote. they ruined my most anticipated moment for this season. I found it ridiculous how Edd ( or whom ever forced Slynt outside) knew that he was gonna get beheaded right away and quickly prepared the block. Also i didn't like how Jon casually continued drinking and then casually went outside like he was gonna do something he was used to (executing nobles). This was a very fast and unjustified character development compared to the books. I already watched the episode when it was leaked and waited till this moment expecting a lot of uproar from the community. i was disappointed again.

5. I've actually now given up on watching this season. Up until now they've followed the basic storyline of ASOIAF with some whitewashed characters and debatable tweaks. But now storyline is completely off. It doesn't even follow common sense. Not sure if you know this HBO but Sansa Stark is a wanted criminal, you can't just make her fill jeyne Poole's story. How can one woman have the power to arm religous fanatics but can't arrest a girl who is under some incriminating evidence of murdering a KING.

I just, I don't know. Do whatever you want. I don't care anymore.

Edit- Also i've said this before but jaquen being kindly man makes me cringe. Plus certain actresses acting skills aren't at a very high standard. I'm not going to name anyone (and no emila clarke isn't one of them) but it makes me lose a little more respect for the show.

Edited by Balerion the kitten

I like how you have given up watching the season yet still keep scoring it.

Cause i'm allowed to say my opinion on episode i disliked so much (not just this one but the others as well) that it's caused me to ditch the entire series all together. Why shouldn't i comment. Edited by Balerion the kitten