My theory on Ramsey and Sansa

TheStarryOne

I disagree.

- Ramsay will be sweet to Sansa then he will turn on her.

- Sansa will use Courtesy and her new Maleficent tricks to protect herself but it won't be enough.

- The bedding will be a nightmare.

- The servants at Winterfell will take the of Abel's washerwomen and help Sansa and Theon escape.

You're teasing us right? Ramsay is a full blown monster . . Sansa is in danger and will suffer and folks will rally to Stannis' cause . . so will Lord Snow . .

Joffrey was a monster and i'm pretty sure he was still nice to Margaery. He doesn't have to be an monster in all aspects, that's just narrow-minded.

Both GRRM and D&D need to drop this trope then. And Fast.

Also all aspiring writers should do a atleast 2 units of psychology.

Perhaps. But there are dragons and ice fairies, I don't know that it is trying to be psychologically accurate to the nth degree. I think both book and show are just trying (and succeeding to various degrees, depending on your opinion) to tell a good story, at the expense of realism, as required. The audience (of both book and show) already has to keep up with 100s of characters and lineages, asking them to keep up with the multiple reasons that a secondary character villain has mental issues might may it feel a bit to much like homework :D

I suspect once Littlefinger leaves Winterfell, things will start to take a downward turn in regards to Ramsay's behavior and Sansa will feel completely betrayed by Littlefinger, however, she will endure. As for the Wedding, it may not take place till the last episode when the shit should be hitting the fan around Winterfell. There is hope to save Sansa and her virtue yet.

I suspect once Littlefinger leaves Winterfell, things will start to take a downward turn in regards to Ramsay's behavior and Sansa will feel completely betrayed by Littlefinger, however, she will endure. As for the Wedding, it may not take place till the last episode when the shit should be hitting the fan around Winterfell. There is hope to save Sansa and her virtue yet.

I'm feeling the wedding itself will not happen, due to several clues supporting other theories.

You forgot about Brianne and Pod. Who probably will be infiltrating Winterfell by mid-season.

My prediction is that they are going to get captured by Stannis's army. That could also happen, but I doubt they will have involvement in Theon fleeing with Sansa.

My prediction is that they are going to get captured by Stannis's army. That could also happen, but I doubt they will have involvement in Theon fleeing with Sansa.

I think Brienne will either reach and kill Stannis for Renly, or get killed trying... especially since both are heading for Winterfell and they brought up Stannis role in Renly's death again.

Didn't Iwan Rheon said he has some disturbing scenes this season he was unconfortable filming? And, if I'm not mistaking, Alfie Allen said Ramsay will do this season something much worse than what he did to Theon, potentially something that will upset many fans.

But, in the end I think it will turn bad for Ramsay and not Sansa. Because we know Sansa will have a darker personality and Sophie turner said season 5 will have a Red Wedding type scene. Also, considering how Roose Bolton behaved in this episode, I doubt he can afford to allow Sansa to get hurt in any way. He now knows that nobody will back him up since Tywin died and he seems to be afraid of losing his position. If his son hurts Sansa, and he might, I'm sure it will not be without repercussions.

For me, Sansa/Ramsay is an adaptation of Sansa/Harry the Heir. I don't mean to say that Ramsay will be taken out of character, but rather that the development of their relationship is likely to be moulded, to a point, by the corresponding book relationship. Of course, it will also have elements of the book's Ramsay/Jeyne 'relationship'. Anyone who takes Ramsay's meek, smitten behaviour from this episode at face value is kidding themselves, but I don't think it'll go from 0-100 the way most people are expecting. Ramsay will certainly try to lure her into a false sense of security, but whether he'll treat her the same way he treated Jeyne, indeed whether Roose will even allow that, is another matter (its worth noting that in the show Roose knows he has the real thing in Sansa, while in the book he knew Jeyne was a fake). At the same time, it's worth noting show!Ramsay has a real relationship with Myranda that we never saw in the books, and its not inconceivable that Sansa may attempt to win him over, and that Ramsay may at least consider making her more than just a plaything. Most likely, he'll consider pitting her against Myranda as a great bit of sport, just to see who comes out on top. Whether Sansa prevails, and gains Ramsay's trust, or falls to cope, and thus takes on the role Jeyne does in the books, is hard to predict at this point; as they're pulling from both the Sansa/HTH and Ramsay/Jeyne relationships, it could go either way. But I wouldn't write Sansa off as being the victim all over again this season, for no other reason that they went to great lengths to develop and strengthen her character last season, and regressing that with victimisation at Ramsay's hands seems frankly counterproductive.

Ramsay will rape Sansa. Or not rape, but we will get the wedding night just like in the books.

Prepare for it. Happens in episode 6, I'd say. :ack:

I think we will see an attempt but not a successful one. Mid rape is exactly the moment for Pod/Brienne to show up.

Sansa is Tyrion's husband still. And that might not matter to LF and Ramsay but it matters plotwise.

People seem to have have forgotten that in Westeros, Sansa is suspected of being in on Tyrion's plot to murder the sadist who murdered her father. So for Roose to welcome marriage to her would be overly trusting on his part.

I think we will see an attempt but not a successful one. Mid rape is exactly the moment for Pod/Brienne to show up.

Sansa is Tyrion's husband still. And that might not matter to LF and Ramsay but it matters plotwise.

People seem to have have forgotten that in Westeros, Sansa is suspected of being in on Tyrion's plot to murder the sadist who murdered her father. So for Roose to welcome marriage to her would be overly trusting on his part.

But according to the law of the land and also LF, Sansa's previous marriage might be declared null. They never consumated the marriage. A septa could easily examine Sansa to see if she's still a virgin.

And I think you meant she's Tyrions wife, not husband.

I think Sansa is gonna take a little page out of Margery's handbook when it comes to dealing with sadistic fiancees, pretend to take up his interests. I think she's going to flay somebody, and I think she'll be serving Frey pies for her wedding.

I love this idea, and it makes sense given the lack of Manderlys in the show.

Ramsey doesn't care. He still showed an affinity for flaying people alive even though he's now technically a Bolton.

Remember how he treated his former Dustin wife? While the north doesn't hold the Dustins in quite the same regard as the Starks, they still consider him a monster for what he did to her. If he tried/tries any if that nonsense with Sansa, shit will go down.

This is show Ramsey not book Ramsey. Show Ramsey has never been married.

I love this idea, and it makes sense given the lack of Manderlys in the show.

Indeed, and it's a wonderful excuse to bring Walder Frey back on the show, feed him his own daughter as revenge for the Red Wedding. I love the idea because it would finally be Sansa acting rather than reacting. We've seen her grow up, we've seen her learn the art of manipulation, but we haven't seen her make a plan of her own and then put it into motion, and I think that's the logical next step.

I just want the 'get my bride ready' scene with reek, not because I want to see it... I might not be able to watch it... but to see the reactions of viewers and the conversations that would follow. Truely horrific in my mind with it being Sansa...

And maybe Sophie liked doing that scene with Alfie! lol

Archived