Olly as Jons Squire

Kyrion

The Olly nod is worrying to me mostly because the show carefully avoided such obvious hints and future events.

I remember when in season 1 of Dexter, they suddenly started showing this doctor just a little bit too often, which made it clear he would be the murderer two episodes before I was supposed to find out. That was poor writing. The same happened later in Boardwalk Empire and other shows; in the episode a character died, you would get a scene that showed a sweet side to this character, just to make the death a bit more emotional - with the effect that predicting deaths became rather easy.

GoT stayed away from this for so long, and now it's getting so obvious - what happend there?

Question: Is Olly the boy that his parents were killed and eaten by the Thenn's last season. Was spared by Stye, the leader of the Thenns, after he told him he was going to eat his "Momma and his Papa"?. Just curious.

Question: Is Olly the boy that his parents were killed and eaten by the Thenn's last season. Was spared by Stye, the leader of the Thenns, after he told him he was going to eat his "Momma and his Papa"?. Just curious.

Yes. That's Olly.

Nope, Olly is the boy that went missing from the pool while his dad and the crowd watched The World Cup . #TheMissing #Starz

:eek:

Yep, he is.

Archived