[No Spoilers] EP504 Discussion

Ran

Non-spoiler discussion of the show goes here, for those who've not read the books or those who have but are happy to not actually reference them at all in discussion, taking each episode as it comes. NOTE: Anyone seen discussing details of the episode from well ahead of the episode during air time will be considered to be in violation of our policy on spoilers and leaks.

This topic should open automatically when the show begins airing.

Great episode in my opinion. We are now seeing Kings Landing and Mereen struggling into dangerous domestic affairs. I appreciate that, because these two cities and their characters began to seem a little bit boring to me.

Furthermore, there are a lot of new exciting combinations of characters which never interacted before (or did it long before) - Bronn and Jamie, Tyrion and Mormont, Sansa/LF and the Boltons. Some of these mixtures are really explosive, i could imagine :)

Also the story around Jon becomes very interesting. He seems to be a great leader for the Nightswatch, but can he resist Melisandre and Stannis?

Dorne - great setting, great new characters! i´m totally in love with that place, yet.

Cant wait for the next episode :)

Edited by Labant

Just a question really did those people just kill grey worm AND barristan? What? First they changed (Destroyed) ellaria's no nonsense no revenge character to a revenge thirsty woman but it is ok you know they didnt want to add another character budget concerns blah blah blah sure! all right but now this, seriously??

Just a question really did those people just kill grey worm AND barristan? What? First they changed (Destroyed) ellaria's no nonsense no revenge character to a revenge thirsty woman but it is ok you know they didnt want to add another character budget concerns blah blah blah sure! all right but now this, seriously??

I will have to spoil Daenerys book story for that.. Read ahead if you want to find out.

"The internet is dark and full of spoilers"