Goodkind XIII

Xray the Enforcer

After all the posting you did at TG.net You sure come off as an ass over here. I find it very difficult to believe that you all hated these books as badly as you pretend. I have read Terry Goodkind as well as many other Fantasy Books and we all know they are not that bad. But after looking through this thread I feel the same as I did on the playground in fourth grade. If you really take a look at some of these posts you guys should be laughing at yourselves. It is like posting with little kids!

After all the posting you did at TG.net You sure come off as an ass over here. I find it very difficult to believe that you all hated these books as badly as you pretend. I have read Terry Goodkind as well as many other Fantasy Books and we all know they are not that bad. But after looking through this thread I feel the same as I did on the playground in fourth grade. If you really take a look at some of these posts you guys should be laughing at yourselves. It is like posting with little kids!

elaith jax, we don't deny that Terry writes good Fantasy Books. In fact, if You'd been here since Goodkind I, You'd realize that these threads are all parodies. You're right; nobody here really hates Terry. Everyone posting here actually loves Terry. In fact, some posters even started a fansite :)

More seriously, I've never posted at TG.net. I'm not as big a fan as the people posting there, and I let them talk about the books without my comments.

If you really take a look at some of these posts you guys should be laughing at yourselves.

We are, rest assured. The goodkind threads lost any kind of credibility and seriousness long ago. And Myshkin is just here to boost his postcount.

Edit: I should add, though, that if only for the laugh that were the qotd and giog, it was worth it.

I can understand being aggrevated by comments by another poster on a personal level and feeling the need to lash out at what they say but I do not understand the horrible insults directed at Terry Goodkind. I mean If you want to tell me I am an idiot fine or you want to call Mystar a fool fine by why constantly attack an author for writing novels you do not like. And I was not going to post just kind of looking around being that I enjoy a lot of different fantasy and to see what all the talk was about Westeros was never heard of it. But I honestly could not believe the posts in this thread I mean come on just read them yourself and their is no way you could not be ashamed really.

Archived