[BOOK/SHOW SPOILERS] A certain scene in Winterfell

I apologize if this has been posted but according to Recapped Sansa's wedding and bedding with Ramsay will be in this episode and this what they have to say aboout the scene(s):

Episode 6, airing on May 17, is the episode with the Sansa (Sophie Turner) and Ramsay marriage. What we didnt reveal back in February since itd spoil who Sansa was going to marry was that Myranda helps her take a bath before the wedding. Then for the sex scene, Ramsay forces Theon to stay and watch as he deflowers Sansa. Apparently the camera is mostly focused on Theons reaction.

http://www.recapped.com/celebrity-nudity-rumors-may-7#comments

This is going to be nasty...

I apologize if this has been posted but according to Recapped Sansa's wedding and bedding with Ramsay will be in this episode and this what they have to say aboout the scene(s):

http://www.recapped.com/celebrity-nudity-rumors-may-7#comments

This is going to be nasty...

Wait wait wait, MOSTLY? So that means they're going to show a little bit of it? Dear god. I thought Sophie said she didn't do a nude scene this season? Granted I guess sex/consumation scene doesn't automatically mean stripping down. Look at her attempted rape scene in season 2.

Still though, there's more than likely going to be noises, and that alone will be bad enough.

The thing that occurs to me is that it's interesting how this is the same episode where Arya, supposedly, moves on her path to becoming a 'no one' - according to the trailer, 'surrenders her dreams and wishes, and begins to serve'. It's like they are parallelising the Stark girls (again).

And, interestingly, it's possible that all three Lannisters will be in jail in this episode. (If Cersei gets arrested already, which is by no means a decided thing.)

Alfie Allen said in an interview that something horrible happens mid season that you don't actually "see" happening...but the camera stays focused on him and you kind of get the play by play by his facial reactions. Iwan Rheon also said there was a scene that was so messed up he didn't want to do it. Sophie Turner has also alluded to be shocked at her characters direction...thinking she was going to be more of a player and less of a victim this season and when she got the script it wasn't quite so.

So something is happening...and the one shot of Theons face grimacing in the 'next on' indicates it'll be this episode and most likely related to the wedding/bedding. Whether it's happening to Sansa or Ramsay is taking something out on Myranda...or some combination of both...who knows.

Right now I know I have more faith in a Kurt Sutter/Sons of Anarchy plotline than I do with anything on this show...so anything is possible.

I've decided I'm going to skip this episode. The whole Winterfell plotline has played out in an illogical way. Sansa is not a player, just another type of victim. I just don't want to see D&D butcher so much potential simply because they love shocking scenes. So I am skipping this episode and any future episodes where there's another scene like this planned.

Actually, it's not the first episode I've skipped. I didn't watch any of the episodes where Theon was tortured.

I've decided I'm going to skip this episode. The whole Winterfell plotline has played out in an illogical way. Sansa is not a player, just another type of victim. I just don't want to see D&D butcher so much potential simply because they love shocking scenes. So I am skipping this episode and any future episodes where there's another scene like this planned.

Actually, it's not the first episode I've skipped. I didn't watch any of the episodes where Theon was tortured.

As sick and twisted as it is, I could see them using "Sansa losing her virginity" as a way to catapult Sansa herself into a darker, more unforgiving character. Maybe that'll translate into a Lady Stoneheart story arc?

I like to think we've got it all wrong and Sansa will play Ramsay, even in the bedroom, but judging by what Alfie has said, and Theon's expressions in the promo clip, I really don't know what to think.

nationalanthem91,

that used to be my last shred of hope for the plot. Then I saw how her big weapons are pouting and I saw how she didn't even attempt to find out which servants were loyal and which were possible spies and I lost even that hope.

Ding & Dong actually believe that acting miserable somehow turns Sansa into a player. UGH!!! If you want to make we Wardness of the North, send her to the Wall to meet up with Stannis. Or even better, broker a marriage where Stannis sets aside Selyse and marries Sansa. Now THAT would solidify Sansa's position and protect Littlefinger.

And why doesn't the stupid quote button work for me! argh!!

A big shocker is the introduction to Lady Stoneheart. Not this episode but that's def going down. I'd say in The Gift. Sansa will be Jon's Nissa Nissa (assuming Jamie isn't AAR, then Cersei is)

It's what I think too, everything fits except one thing: no Dondarrion. Viewers have long forgotten about him and there was no hint of him at all this season. Then again, if there's no LS arc then why show him at all? He did appear in season 2 (or 3? don't remember)

A big shocker is the introduction to Lady Stoneheart. Not this episode but that's def going down. I'd say in The Gift. Sansa will be Jon's Nissa Nissa (assuming Jamie isn't AAR, then Cersei is)

Nah, Michelle Fairley is out.

The spoiler recap says for this episode and all we know is that Ramsay atleast makes Theon watch and attempts to consummate the marriage to Sansa. it does not say that he will complete or simply succeed in that task. This is all we know. However, I thought of this as a possibility:

What if off screen,last episode, when Littlefinger left Winterfell after saying goodbye to Sansa, told Bolton, that I will be back in short time so let them get used to each other and we will have the wedding when I return (With Littlefinger never intending for the wedding to take place). However, as we saw in last week's episode, Stannis leaves the wall and Roose may have spies at the wall. Roose then decides to speed up things and have the wedding to next week, followed by a successful bedding. Now, can you imagine Littlefinger's reaction upon returning to Winterfell and Roose greets him with "the newlyweds are doing well and you were right, she was a virgin". Littlefinger reply, "what?", "you were to wait upon my return for the ceremony". Roose would respond "Stannis is on the march here so I epedited things". I just had the feeling when Littlefinger was in the crypt with Sansa that he assured her the wedding would not take place. Can you imagine if Littlefinger expected same and lost out on Sansa's virtue, just like he lost Cat?

Well if its mostly Theon's reactions then it wouldnt seem like something that difficult to film unless hes violating her in an unbelievable way. I still think its going to have to do with Fat Walda. Sansa and Ramsay killing Fat Walda would definitely be traumatic, especially if its gruesome.

Well if its mostly Theon's reactions then it wouldnt seem like something that difficult to film unless hes violating her in an unbelievable way. I still think its going to have to do with Fat Walda. Sansa and Ramsay killing Fat Walda would definitely be traumatic, especially if its gruesome.

But it would be such a bonding moment for the newlyweds!

Archived