GRRM is planning a new surprise plot twist - what could it be?

Jaime was TOLD she was given Moon Tea, there is no proof that is true.

And Jeyne being pregnant does not have to be about the different description of Jeyne's hips

There are just too many open threads surrounding Jeyne and the Blackfish for there not to be something there.

Jeyne is the grand daughter of Maggie the Frog

The Blackfish has disapeared

The Stark flag flew over Riverrun long after Robb died.

The BWB and un-Cat are still running around the Riverlands

Jeyne and family are on their way thru the Riverlands to Lannisport

I like this idea. I believe he has said in a interview that jeyne would be the main character of the prologue and so that could set some stuff up very nicely but i think some one also pointed out that every one that has been in he prologues dies in he prologues. It would be cool if she died in child birth or something and her and BF make off to the neck and see ole HR. This is probably more of "i hope to god and all things holy in this world that this happens" kind of deal but in reality it probably wont and the surprise twist will deal with some character I really don't care about.

GRRM mus stop reading these forums! :D

Maybe Craster's babies are NOT turned into blue-eyed whitewalker?

That would be a twist (as to how it resolves storylines, who could know what's in that man's mind?

G.

My guess is Jorah does something really stupid because he is still in love with Dany. He is already setup for it having sold the poachers to slavers in order to keep his wife happy.

I like this idea. I believe he has said in a interview that jeyne would be the main character of the prologue and so that could set some stuff up very nicely but i think some one also pointed out that every one that has been in he prologues dies in he prologues. It would be cool if she died in child birth or something and her and BF make off to the neck and see ole HR. This is probably more of "i hope to god and all things holy in this world that this happens" kind of deal but in reality it probably wont and the surprise twist will deal with some character I really don't care about.

He said Jeyne would be IN the prologue. He did not say she'd be the main character. And that's good because we don't want her to die just yet.

Here's a twist for ya:

Gerold Dayne, trueborn son of.....Oberyn Martell. Raised by his mother's family and with their name, never acknowledged to be Oberyn's son (for reasons we will learn in TWoW). This is why Oberyn never got married, why Darkstar has a widow's peak and a streak of black hair, and why he's now the most dangerous man in Dorne. He wants revenge for his father's death, and Doran can't just lock him up like he did the Sand Snakes because he'd have to explain it to a boatload of people and doesn't want to deal with the headache. It also works nicely with Arianne's little crush on her uncle and her affair with Darkstar himself.

Though now that I think about it, this would be an old twist as far as GRRM is concerned, not a new one.

Back to ye olde drawing board...

We'll, you have Arya in Bravos, and the Iron Bank has a lot of the Seven Kingdom's debt, Cersi sends one Lannister ally after the other to renegotiate the debt, who are on Arya's list, or at least known to be Lannister men, and killed by Arya. The Faceless Men find out, and throw her out. The last "Lannister's" man is Littlefinger, who brings her with him to reunite Arya with her sister. Littlefinger, now with both Stark sisters, one who knows the Game and the other knows how to kill, slowly takes down the last of who stand in Littlefinger's way.

I've done a good amount of thinking and I think it would be cool if it was:

-Either Bran by looking back in time or, more likely, Sam at the citadel (possible Maester conspiracy?) is going to find out that the main line of Targaryens supposedly descended from Aegon the unworthy by his son Daeron were actually Aemon the dragonknight's descendants. So when Aegon legitimized Daemon, the Blackfyres became heirs to the throne, and therefore the current Aegon Blackfyre Targaryen (Young Griff) is the son of Illyrio and Serra Blackfyre.

-Serra, as I speculate (as do many others) is the daughter of Calla Blackfyre and Bittersteel (Aegor Rivers) and therefore the grandson of the true heir, Daemon Blackfyre.

-This would also mean that Dany and Jon don't have as much claim to the throne as he does. Can you think of something that would piss readers off more?

To me this says Brienne - Jaime - Lady Stoneheart. The 4th character is Nymeria, who is leading a pack of wolves laying siege to the Twins. Lady Stoneheart forces Brienne and Jaime to assist the wolfsiege.

They couldn't do this in the show because Lady Stoneheart isn't in the show.

To me this says Brienne - Jaime - Lady Stoneheart. The 4th character is Nymeria, who is leading a pack of wolves laying siege to the Twins. Lady Stoneheart forces Brienne and Jaime to assist the wolfsiege.

They couldn't do this in the show because Lady Stoneheart isn't in the show.

Will they be using Edward I's warwolf?

I think it's either Meereen or the Riverlands, Barristan+Jorah+Tyrion+Victarion or Cat+Jaime+Brienne+Thoros/Gendry.

But my betis on Meereen:

-Barristan Selmy: the honorable, well known knight who always served under a king and it's his duty to protect the king/queen, follower of the Seven Gods

-Jorah Mormont: the fugitive of the North/Westeros, exiled by Dany but returns to Meereen, and wants to help Dany coz he fell in love with her, follower of the old gods or the Seven

-Victarion Greyjoy: the barbarian ironborn reaver who follows the Drowned God AND R'hllor, and wants Dany to subdue Euron

-Tyrion Lannister: a kinslayer imp with bad reputation, wants to be with Dany to survive, follower of his passions

Jorah will hate Victarion, coz the ironborn were reaving Bear Island, and despises Tyrion coz he's a Lannister.

Barristan despises Jorah coz he was a spy, prolly despises Victarion coz he's an ironborn, and will despise Tyrion coz he's a kinslayer.

Victarion will underestimate old ser Barristan, and hate Jorah in return. Plus he will see a totally useless imp in Tyrion, who can't fight.

And Tyrion will tell them ironic jokes to annoy them.

Don't tell me there will be no disagreement between them :D

Here's one that would be fun:

Lady Stoneheart comes across a certain gravedigger who has something very interesting to tell her that he overheard about her childhood friend's involvement in her husband's demise. That could have some enjoyable repercussions for a number of characters.

I hope to god it's Robb's child. The Young Wolf shall live on through his progeny!

I'd like this to be relating to Robb/Jeyne as well. When I very first heard this comment from GRRM something involving those two was my immediate reaction. As time has gone by though, I do see how we have quite a few candidates this comment from GRRM could be about

Archived