Where do we go from Here, part 2 (Spoilers Galore)

Fragile Bird

She is gonna find out about her brothers and when she does, she may realized that remaining married to Ramsay is not her only option. Personally, I still to not see how her having to go through with this wedding is essential for her needs? It is the worst plot reasoning of the entire series thus far.

I don't find it essential at all and I sure do hope she comes to a realization to leave. I think she will, and will head north seeking Jon at the wall a la Alys Karstark.

Har!

That does seem the more likely option, although to what end I have little idea. Perhaps they just want Jorah to go out on an appropriately tragic note, or for him to do something heroic for Daenerys, knowing that he is soon to die anyway or turn into a stone man.

Sam's definitely heading for Oldtown. Jon even has the ships to send him. Though with Aemon learning about Dany so soon, maybe they head toward Meereen first? Then Aemon dies and Gilly puts her foot down and makes Sam head to Oldtown? I don't know how it will work, but they were pumping it tonight just like they had been pushing the Stone Men. So it's happening.

Though if they head toward Meereen, maybe Sam or Aemon takes that old horn...

Also I don't know who's going to release the dragons.

Aemon will die at the Wall(judging by the trailers).There will be some NW funeral and for who else than Aemon.

The way they do the greyscale makeup in the show, I can't help but feel like it might have some kind of connection to Valyria and the Dragons.

What exactly about the makeup makes you think that? Because it looks scale-y?

The way they do the greyscale makeup in the show, I can't help but feel like it might have some kind of connection to Valyria and the Dragons.

I had the same thought and have been further thinking of stillborn targaryens with draconic features and further of dragon eggs placed in targaryen cradles.

So....what did we learn tonight?

Congratulations to all of you who said Mormont gets greyscale. Did that show up in a preview? The action was parallel to the books, except fAegon does not exist in this version, does he?

We do seem to be repeating Jeyne Poole's story arc, don't we?

Is the picture any clearer now?

yeah it does seems they are doing the jeyne poole story with sansa. very sad.

:( Very said for poor Jorah... I really hope something crazy happens to 'fix' him. We know it's not a true death sentence since Shireen Baratheon was cured.

Perhaps Dragon fire can cure it? Can he cut the arm and be like Jamie? (only less of an asshole and far more likeable)?

At this point, Sansa's only option is to lay back and hope for Stannis. Which is... sad.

I feel like we must have watched different Bolton Family Dinner scenes.

Seems pretty clear that Sansa will never not be a victim in this show.

Seemed pretty clear to me that she's already on the exact opposite path, actually. She was downright venomous to the Boltons at dinner, openly questioned what Ramsay was doing with Theon, smirked right at Ramsay when he got the news about Roose and Walda. She's clearly becoming increasingly confident and pissed off rather than scared.

I have no doubt that she still has some horrible crap coming her way, but I also have no doubt that she will have a hand in both her own escape and some revenge against the Boltons.

Seemed pretty clear to me that she's already on the exact opposite path, actually. She was downright venomous to the Boltons at dinner, openly questioned what Ramsay was doing with Theon, smirked right at Ramsay when he got the news about Roose and Walda. She's clearly becoming increasingly confident and pissed off rather than scared.

That is how I see it as well, and now she's seen her opening with how to turn Ramsay against Roose.

I'm in agreement, Roose, Walda or Ramsey gonna get it, most likely Walda.

Archived