Where do we go from Here, part 2 (Spoilers Galore)

Fragile Bird

Well, to be exact, Jeyne escapes with Theon by jumping off the ramparts, gets captured and brought to Stannis. Stannis is not at the wall when Theon and Jeyne reach him.

Yeah I know that. That's what I'm saying could happen with Sansa. Perhaps with the help of Brienne and Pod. Maybe B+P will take the place of the Umber. Unless LF takes her back some how.

Yeah I know that. That's what I'm saying could happen with Sansa. Perhaps with the help of Brienne and Pod. Maybe B+P will take the place of the Umber. Unless LF takes her back some how.

I'm not sure LF will get back, he may be in a quagmire in KL and actually loose his prize.

Yeah I know that. That's what I'm saying could happen with Sansa. Perhaps with the help of Brienne and Pod. Maybe B+P will take the place of the Umber. Unless LF takes her back some how.Nevr

I suppose,never say never with D&D.They'll meet with Stannis and that's about it for this season.Although,Pod mentioned Castle Black two times this season and if they're gonna mention Jon or Castle Black again in Winterfell arc,then I'll admit my mistake...but as of now no.

Aemon hasn't died yet! (He dies in Episode 7, since 6 doesn't have the Wall.)

And Sam is totally going to Oldtown, yay!

Next week: a triple dish of Dorne, Loras' trial and the Winterfell wedding. That can be either the worst or the most surprisingly good episode of the series. Certainly it's going to be the one that will break the most purists, lol.

Where to from here? It's pretty obvious that Jorah isn't going to make it to the end of the saga :D

I think poor fat Walda will be lucky to make it a couple more episodes, as Ramsay may well perform an unhygienic, forced abortion.

Sansa is probably a Jeyne Poole replacement, to be saved by Reek and Brienne.

I'm starting to think this season may actually jump ahead of the books with the death of Stannis by Bolton hands, there is a bit of foreshadowing lining up for it now. And, if this is true, it means Sansa will end up back in Bolton care and Reek and Brienne will end up dead - there is just too much attention being paid to the Boltons for them not to be part of Season 7, I think.

Where to from here? It's pretty obvious that Jorah isn't going to make it to the end of the saga :D

I think poor fat Walda will be lucky to make it a couple more episodes, as Ramsay may well perform an unhygienic, forced abortion.

I'm starting to think this season may actually jump ahead of the books with the death of Stannis by Bolton hands, there is a bit of foreshadowing lining up for it now. And, if this is true, it means Sansa will end up back in Bolton care and Reek and Brienne will end up dead - there is just too much attention being paid to the Boltons for them not to be part of Season 7, I think.

My thinking right now is either Sansa or Brienne take on LSH persona personally I want Brienne because I like my Sansa more.

It's hard to envision a scenario where both Roose and Ramsay survive the season. Stannis may die (there's many reasons to think he will at this point), but between the recurring appearances of "The North Remembers" lady, Sansa's own maneuvering, and Stannis' army, something has to befall the Boltons. I know the bad guys don't always get their due by any means, but all the things that are being set up right now would feel very hollow and pointless if the season ends with both the Boltons alive and well. It's time for some of the Northern vengeance to begin.

My thinking right now is either Sansa or Brienne take on LSH persona personally I want Brienne because I like my Sansa more.

I'm not sure there will be a LSH, vengeful zombie character in it at this stage. I'm one of those crackpots that thinks the saga will culminate with Jon leading an army of White Walkers to reclaim the North from the Boltons and Freys - so I think the show is trying to avoid sympathetic zombies too early. I think they are setting the Boltons up as the big bad force that will need to be beaten in the North, in season 7.

Seemed pretty clear to me that she's already on the exact opposite path, actually. She was downright venomous to the Boltons at dinner, openly questioned what Ramsay was doing with Theon, smirked right at Ramsay when he got the news about Roose and Walda. She's clearly becoming increasingly confident and pissed off rather than scared.

I have no doubt that she still has some horrible crap coming her way, but I also have no doubt that she will have a hand in both her own escape and some revenge against the Boltons.

:agree:

It's hard to envision a scenario where both Roose and Ramsay survive the season. Stannis may die (there's many reasons to think he will at this point), but between the recurring appearances of "The North Remembers" lady, Sansa's own maneuvering, and Stannis' army, something has to befall the Boltons. I know the bad guys don't always get their due by any means, but all the things that are being set up right now would feel very hollow and pointless if the season ends with both the Boltons alive and well. It's time for some of the Northern vengeance to begin.

They are still alive in the books - see above, i think they are being set up to be the 'bad' humans at the end. Something will befall them, Jon is going to need someone to take down.

Its the same tower Bran fell from, I'm sure that doesn't have anything to do with what will happen when Sansa needs to light a candle in the highest window.

I was thinking it could be a trap, a trap like Ramsey did with Theon in earlier seasons.

If it is a trap, what will happen to Sansa?

I like where the show is going because I have NFI.

Its the same tower Bran fell from, I'm sure that doesn't have anything to do with what will happen when Sansa needs to light a candle in the highest window.

I was thinking it could be a trap, a trap like Ramsey did with Theon in earlier seasons.

If it is a trap, what will happen to Sansa?

I like where the show is going because I have NFI.

They are still alive in the books - see above, i think they are being set up to be the 'bad' humans at the end. Something will befall them, Jon is going to need someone to take down.

They are still alive in the books, but they also don't have Sansa Stark literally at Winterfell scheming against them in the books, Littlefinger scheming against them, Stannis with a superior force, Fat Walda pregnant, etc. There's so many wildcards right now that if none of them cause the Boltons any problems this season, it will be a let down.

They are still alive in the books, but they also don't have Sansa Stark literally at Winterfell scheming against them in the books, Littlefinger scheming against them, Stannis with a superior force, Fat Walda pregnant, etc. There's so many wildcards right now that if none of them cause the Boltons any problems this season, it will be a let down.

I thought they may be planning something more for Sansa's character than a Jeyne Poole replacement, at the start of the season - not so sure now. Think she might actually just become a casualty of her environment, a reason to dislike the Boltons kind of thing.

I still think there are heaps of book clues pointing to Sansa taking down LF though, so I am not certain which away it will blow.

Show Stannis is becoming likeable, so he is going to die. Davos may rescue Shireen.

Stannis is going to battle with Melissandre, but so far her only power has been birthing shadows: Her leaches have not killed Balon Greyjoy, she does not shoot flames out of her hands, and lightbringer was just a sword that burned for like 1 minute.

Jon is getting stabbed for sure, but with no one at the wall to revive him, I guess he is becoming a popsicle until Bran comes returns to the show-verse.

Brienne knows no way into Winterfell, so she's pretty much depending on Reek rescuing Sansa, and even so, where is she going to take her?

The north remembers... but with no Manderleys in view, the Boltons are pretty much what is left of the North, so the old lady that talks with Sansa is either a ruse, or LF's

I suppose,never say never with D&D.They'll meet with Stannis and that's about it for this season.Although,Pod mentioned Castle Black two times this season and if they're gonna mention Jon or Castle Black again in Winterfell arc,then I'll admit my mistake...but as of now no.

Right. I could see that. She goes there in the next season. I kind of like the idea that Sansa gives up her dreams of wanting to be Warderness of Winterfell as she was promised. It's a good step for her character. Her problems started because she wanted to a princess like in her stories, but abandong LF+Roose is her form of growing up.

I thought they may be planning something more for Sansa's character than a Jeyne Poole replacement, at the start of the season - not so sure now. Think she might actually just become a casualty of her environment, a reason to dislike the Boltons kind of thing.

I still think there are heaps of book clues pointing to Sansa taking down LF though, so I am not certain which away it will blow.

After the hell she will probably go through with the Boltons, I would hope she would turn on LF and bring about his demise!!!!

Archived