Joffrey was the smart one

Ok im mot not if this is meant to be a serious discussion, but yeah the show makes me miss Joffrey for he would have better short term results against the high sparrow than Tommen currently is having. I remember seeing Margaery face looking like she wished good 'ol Joff was still king

Mary's reactions don't make any sense to me at all. She is acting like a pouty child instead of the manipulative she-deli she is supposed to be. When she confronts Tommen about Loras being in jail, he says he doesn't know. He goes and asks about it to his mother and tries to get to the High Sparrow, but can't. He reports this to Margy and she asks him quite stupidly about what he's going to do.

You're not scheming to get to the throne, Margy. You're already there! Just tell him to round up a few hundred soldiers and take the High Sparrow by force. All of the townspeople are sick or starving, plus winter is coming so you should be doing a little housekeeping anyway! These guys caused a riot that almost killed your mother and brother and you're letting them call you a Bastard? Ha, okay. See ya later, Tommen!

Yeah, Joffrey would have destroyed the Faith Militant at the expense of his own reign as king.

Joffrey would've waterboarded the High Sparrow in his own soup kitchen from day one.

And yeah, stupid Tommen is stupid. You're old enough to bone, you're old enough to know better.

But honestly, Myrcella is far from dumb. All she wanted was for that One Direction reject to show her a good time. It's not her fault Cockblock the Just had to showed up instead of staying on his canonical lane.

Joffrey would've waterboarded the High Sparrow in his own soup kitchen from day one.

And yeah, stupid Tommen is stupid. You're old enough to bone, you're old enough to know better.

But honestly, Myrcella is far from dumb. All she wanted was for that One Direction reject to show her a good time. It's not her fault Cockblock the Just had to showed up instead of staying on his canonical lane.

I forgive you for all of our past disagreements.

Archived