Bumping for TWOW V4

Kikajon

Nope. We've had wind, and we've had winter (at least where I am) but no TWOW yet. Maybe it will come out in the fall as we're all gearing up for another winter.

How did you like the D&E novellas, yomi? Find any hints that might help us figure out the ASOIAF mysteries?

Well I'm going to bump on my phone today. I needed to work a bit tonight, but Microsoft seems to have decided to send me an upgrade to windows ten.... And I never asked for it. I'm actually a little livid for this and several other reasons.

21 hours ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

How did you like the D&E novellas, yomi? Find any hints that might help us figure out the ASOIAF mysteries?

Since I just recently read them, I'm still in the "enjoy the obvious story"-phase and not yet trying to decipher them.

12 hours ago, Minstral said:

Well I'm going to bump on my phone today. I needed to work a bit tonight, but Microsoft seems to have decided to send me an upgrade to windows ten.... And I never asked for it. I'm actually a little livid for this and several other reasons.

I'm putting off upgrading for as long as I can, but I'll have to do it while the upgrade is still free.

7 hours ago, yomi said:

Since I just recently read them, I'm still in the "enjoy the obvious story"-phase and not yet trying to decipher them.

That's fair. In THK, Aerion almost makes Aerys II look sane.

3 hours ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

I'm putting off upgrading for as long as I can, but I'll have to do it while the upgrade is still free.

On my Windows 8 notebook, I upgraded as soon as possible and, yeah, I like 10 better than 8, but not better than 7, so on my main PC, where I have 7, I refused to upgrade so far, too.

3 hours ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

That's fair. In THK, Aerion almost makes Aerys II look sane.

Well, he surely makes young Aerys II look sane. But I guess it's a good thing Aerion's madness showed early, before he ever had the chance to become king.

13 minutes ago, yomi said:

On my Windows 8 notebook, I upgraded as soon as possible and, yeah, I like 10 better than 8, but not better than 7, so on my main PC, where I have 7, I refused to upgrade so far, too.

I skipped 8 altogether, because I dislike having to start over learning where everything is and how it works.

Yeah, it, wasn't really by choice that I ever used Windows 8, but I needed a notebook fast, so there was no time to order one online, and the local stores just sold ones with Windows 8  :dunno:

Archived