Bumping for TWOW V4

Kikajon

5 hours ago, GrapefruitPerrier said:

Please come out soon, WOW

Have you read about the Aeron chapter GRRM read at Balticon?  POWERFUL stuff!  I know he's offered to read that one before and the crowd chose Arianne instead, but it feels like a new release almost, and after the other recent spoiler chapter release it's got me hoping for TWOW to be out late this year or sometimes next year.

9 minutes ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

Have you read about the Aeron chapter GRRM read at Balticon?  POWERFUL stuff!  I know he's offered to read that one before and the crowd chose Arianne instead, but it feels like a new release almost, and after the other recent spoiler chapter release it's got me hoping for TWOW to be out late this year or sometimes next year.

Yup, read about it and it sounds very cool.  Reminds you of the detail in the books that are missing in the show.

I don't think the chapter itself has been posted online, but I can get you a link to a detailed summary from someone who was present when GRRM read it at Balticon.  Or you can go to this thread and look at multiple links. There may be two or three versions, based on different people's notes from the reading. The thread itself is 28 pages long so far. Lots to discuss from this chapter. :D 

Archived