Bumping for TWOW V4

Kikajon

Thanks Lady Blizzardborn. :)  How about something a little less gloomy?

Patience nearing the end of one's rope

Naught but to sulk and moan and mope

But The Wind's will cure

And set this heart pure

For in the George I shan't lose hope

No, I didn't my first comment in this thread is from page 39. I didn't follow it before that.

I just read it and it's really beautiful. Wonderful work. I think I will copypaste it and save it for me, so I can read it again. 

I enjoy fiction writing, but I'm really bad at writing poems, so there won't be one from me. 

Thank you. By all means, do copy and paste it.

I tend to suck at poems myself if I try to force it. When the words just come to me it's okay. May have helped that I wrote a short series of deliberately bad poetry...cause at the end I had to stop when people said the character was becoming a decent poet. ;)

Yeah, the weather has been unseasonably warm here too. We received a huge dump of snow early in October, but it's been gorgeous since. The snow is all gone...and no sign of Winter Winds. :(

Guess I need to just keep bumping on.

Just now, Darkstream said:

@The Fattest Leech Is that one of your chickens?

*The following is a statement that I never thought I would be able to post in good faith*

That was very cute. Seeing that guy poke a chicken. :P

Your entire post has me cracking up :lmao: Maybe the election fumes are going to my head???

No. One of my chickens could possibly do something like that, but she'd chase you down and pluck your feathers out for waking her. Needless to say her name is Shark, and it fits her because she is so much more than just a cute smile :D She does, however, make the most convincing velociraptor noises ever.

TWOW!

On 11 November 2016 at 9:06 AM, Little Scribe of Naath said:

Bump

GRRM plz......I think most of us need some good escapist fiction right about now.

I quoted this for no particular reason other than to have something to put in my bump.

LoW and Scribe, if you like, I'd be happy to PM you a poem I wrote last night about the best of America overcoming the worst of it. Of course if it's not American politics getting you down the poem might not help.

Yukle, it's okay to just write "bump" if you want to, but it's also okay to quote so that the bump is more...uh...filling.

27 minutes ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

Yukle, it's okay to just write "bump" if you want to, but it's also okay to quote so that the bump is more...uh...filling.

It seemed funnier that way.

bump. ;) 

32 minutes ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

LoW and Scribe, if you like, I'd be happy to PM you a poem I wrote last night about the best of America overcoming the worst of it. Of course if it's not American politics getting you down the poem might not help.

Please send it to me. I like your poems. While I personally found the election very depressing, I've developed a rather cynical worldview over the years which helped me  getting over that the other news surrounding the election like possible members for the cabinet. So, no worries, it won't put me down. 

Archived