Bumping for TWOW V4

Kikajon

I'm always really stressed, so it can't be that. LOL.

Spoke with my sister who is a few years older and has been having terrible headaches for a while. She says they got really bad when she was my age. Not the best news, but she was able to tell me what hasn't worked on hers so maybe I can skip a few of those things and find a solution more quickly.

4 minutes ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

I'm always really stressed, so it can't be that. LOL.

Spoke with my sister who is a few years older and has been having terrible headaches for a while. She says they got really bad when she was my age. Not the best news, but she was able to tell me what hasn't worked on hers so maybe I can skip a few of those things and find a solution more quickly.

Man hope you can find a solution too. I know the feeling.

Thank you, LoW. When I spoke to the nurse early this week she said to call if I had another bad one. So of course I don't get the next bad one until Saturday when the clinic is closed. Still feeling bad today, but way better than yesterday. They might be able to fit me in tomorrow, but since the appointment is Tuesday...anyway I'll call in the morning and see. 

One of my boys has a birthday tomorrow so I'm hoping I'll be feeling a lot better in the morning.

The last couple days have been better but I'm feeling funny tonight. Going to take the new medication before going to bed if I don't feel better in an hour or two.

My oldest is 17, and youngest is 9. The 15 year old was the one with the hug and the question. Not sure where he is developmentally, with the autism. 

Thanks Lady of Whisperers. It's helped a little. I've found that one knocks the edge off, but a second either does nothing or makes it worse. Will have to try it again to be sure, cause that could have been a fluke.

Despite the headaches I got to go see a movie yesterday. That was fun. 

Archived