Bumping for TWOW V4

Kikajon

Haven't watched La La Land yet, but I might. 

I write fantasy, but I haven't published anything and don't plan on doing so within the next five years.

Did you publish with a publishing house or did you use self-publishing.

Oh and in which historical period do your novels take place? 

I own my own little micropublishing business. Unfortunately between my kids and my own health I haven't been able to publish much, or publish others yet.

My HF trilogy takes place in a fictional country in real-world Europe in the 14th-15th centuries. The prequel will be 12th or 13th century. Haven't decided yet how far back I want to go with it.  I plan to do some stories set in Regency England as well, and there are several other places and eras I'd like to explore. My masterpiece, if I ever write it, will be set in ancient Troy.

Sounds interesting, but also vety complicated. Setting up a own publishing business must be difficult. I think that achieving one publication allone is something pretty awesome. I still have to finish my first novel, but my internship is too timeconsuming for that right now. 

I watched LaLaLand last Saturday. I liked it, but wasn't hyped. Maybe I had too high expectations, because I saw all the positive reviews and the high number of Oscar nominations. 

Parts of it are complicated yes, other parts pretty simple. One of the good things about unfinished novels is that they're not going anywhere. Sadly that's also one of the bad things. ;)

I skipped all the reviews so I went in with low expectations on La La Land. I like the music. Wish they'd written more whole songs instead of song snippets.

I loved the music. I just wasn't such a big fan of the story and the characters. They were okay, but not as super good as I had imagined them to be. 

It's cold here as well. My boss was receiving several visitors today and I had to wait infront of the building for them, because I was supposed to accompagny them to his office (it's a really big building and you can get lost easily). Problem was I only wore a dress and very thin tights underneath, so I was freezing the entire time. 

Archived