[BOOK and SHOW SPOILERS] So what is Littlefinger's game now?

The fact that so many people are confused as to what he's trying to do means one of two things:

-Either these writers will have him pull some kind of uber-genius master plan later on.

OR

-This entire storyline wasn't thought out as well as it could/should have been.

You be the judge.

Am I'm still not buying that. Really show, the one guy who the supposed master schemer (well we're supposed to think that he is, even if his "plan" seems to make little sense), is Ramsay freaking Bolton? Yeah no writers, no.

Look, I agree but that was from "inside the episode" the writters and Aiden Gillen saying so. I agree, it is so unrealistic, this whole scenario is. Just awful.

Maybe BatFinger is playing his own version of CyvASS

Cyvasse, like chess, needs to be played with strategy that goes beyond knowing how the pieces work, something Aegon bitterly discovered. BatFinger is more likely playing the version of Russian Roulette that has all but one of the chambers loaded.

Cyvasse, like chess, needs to be played with strategy that goes beyond knowing how the pieces work, something Aegon bitterly discovered. BatFinger is more likely playing the version of Russian Roulette that has all but one of the chambers loaded.

That sounds like a very D&D version of Russian Roulette....

...and who the F is Aegon??? I mean, seriously, what's with the jibberish talk mambo jambo, huh?

D&D play it like Aegon and think they're Cyvasse experts.

eta: At this point, I'm giving too much credit to them even knowing how the pieces work.

Archived