GRRM will read a Winds chapter at Conquest KC next weekend

clair de lune

I just read the Not A Blog from GRRM about the reading of a sample chapter at this Kansas City function.

I'm wondering as well..........any info on what he will be reading? I'm wondering if it's a sample chapter already out in the public in some form or something new altogether. I also have to wonder......what it may say about his thoughts on the show's version of his story. It's hard not to think that his release of the Alayne chapter, as well as the previous Not A Blog post directing those interested to read some TWOW sample chpater, might say something about differences and feelings on show vs books, etc.

ETA: In spite of all the new questions in relation to the show vs book thing, I just remembered word about how previously GRRM had offered the choice of a reading between Aeron and Arianne. I wonder.......is he finally going to read that one?

i will be having my fingers crossed and hope its a daenerys chapter

any chance he may read an already released chapter ...then that will be bummer

so how will we come to know whats he been reading will any people from here go that reading or any live stream or youtube will be available to that reading

And of course, I expect to find some burnt ends as well... dragon-charred, no doubt...

intresing thing he mentions about dragon charred and burnt ...so my hype for a dany chapter increases

i will be having my fingers crossed and hope its a daenerys chapter

any chance he may read an already released chapter ...then that will be bummer

so how will we come to know whats he been reading will any people from here go that reading or any live stream or youtube will be available to that reading

intresing thing he mentions about dragon charred and burnt ...so my hype for a dany chapter increases

GRRM may choose one of his dragons Dany or Jon with a Melisandre POV :bowdown:

Doubt it will be a chapter with major spoilers. He's already done that with barristan and tyrion.

So not mel, dany or jon.

I could see it being arya, maybe sansa or cersei (which will probably just be "that dwarf killed him, he's after me and my kids").

Or at least I hope it's a new one.

LOL Are those your thoughts on Cersei finding Ser Kevan and Pycelle? Love it, and wow, I miss Book Cersei and her.....the dwarf did it, he IS in the walls thoughts and comments at every event in KL and the castle. Hahaha, thanks for giving her back to me, the show has stolen her and turned her into Good and Poor Put Upon Queen Carol.

well i wont say no to a ghost chapter or mel chapter either ..but i think it will be too spoilerish

and a note particularly about dragons means i believe that chapter will be about the LAst dragon (dany)

Doubt it will be a chapter with major spoilers. He's already done that with barristan and tyrion.

So not mel, dany or jon.

I could see it being arya, maybe sansa or cersei (which will probably just be "that dwarf killed him, he's after me and my kids").

Or at least I hope it's a new one.

i dont think dany first chapter will be that spoiler ....it will be similar to mercy and alayne chapter released ..

but as if it is not dany then i hope its a new one

well i wont say no to a ghost chapter or mel chapter either ..but i think it will be too spoilerish

and a note particularly about dragons means i believe that chapter will be about the LAst dragon (dany)

i dont think dany first chapter will be that spoiler ....it will be similar to mercy and alayne chapter released ..

but as if it is not dany then i hope its a new one

The confrontation between Dany and the Dothraki khalassar would be a good point if GRRM reads a new POV.

The confrontation between Dany and the Dothraki khalassar would be a good point if GRRM reads a new POV.

yes and a way i believe its going to be spoilered in the show this season finale ...so like arya and sansa before he is going to read a dany chapter before the show does it

I desperately want it to be another Sansa/Alayne chapter because of the last GoT episode, but I don't think he's ever read two chapters from the same character in a row.

You have it backwards - we had been served Alayne chapter in preparation for the episode 6 precisely.

No way he will show Jon. That cliffhanger is way to big to be spoiled right now. I could see a Dany chapter with the Dothraki though.

Archived