Where do we go from Here? Gifts for everyone! (spoilers galore)

Fragile Bird

I am actually having a hard time envisioning Melisandre even being with Stannis by the end of the season. I get the sense from the scene they had together this week that he will be sending Melisandre back to Castle Black.

Where do we go from here.....

We know from this week's promos that danny speaks with tyrion and Jorah and states what will people think if she goes back on her promise

We know from opening season promos that Jorah fights in the main pit

How??

The only conclusion is that Tyrion gives Danny his first coucil, and Tyrion has got history in this area.

He will council her to not make a decision, and leave it to the Gods, ie, A trial by Combat!! Hopefully seven on seven :drool: :drool:

What do you guys think????

Also as a side note, was Daario foreshadowing, bring all the masters to the same place and kill them all????? :dunno: :dunno: :cool4:

I think the last three episodes will be awesome, we dont know where we go from here

(I have no inside knowledge that Tyrion will do this, just speculation)

But how do Sam and Gilly get out, now that winter has come? Stannis is bogged down, surely they can't beat winter?

I am guessing they are tipped ff that the Night Watch plan on killing / imprisoning them and they escape on a horse in the middle of the night to make thier way to Bravos.

We seem to have moved way past ADWD with the Daenarys and Tyrion finally connecting. Will we see much more before the season ends?

From the spoilers, they are definitely on next week's episode. At the very least, we see Jorah getting thrown to the pits. Tyrion's fate should be as Hand of the Queen but I don't have faith that Dany is smart enough to keep Tyrion close by as counsel. We'll probably see him locked up in a cell as he has been for most of the series if you think about it. Dany escapes on the back of a dragon. Tyrion escapes on the back of another dragon. Dragon #3 has nobody for a piggyback ride.

More gratuitous nudity, and while I'm glad to see Bronn doesn't look like he'll die after all, that seemed like a very unlikely thing for a Sand Snake to do for an enemy. Before a killing, yes, not after. What's in store for Bronn? Anyone want to bet he finds Dorne to his liking and he and Jaime go their separate ways down the road?

I think Bronn lives long enough to help the Sand Snakes escape... poison takes over... he dies. Poor Lollys.

What will happen to Shireen? Will Stannis hold out, or as things get worse....

It would take some serious balls to burn a little sympathetic kid at the stake. Shireen avoids the fate. Stannis's wife burns instead. Melissandre goes back to the Wall to revive Jon by Episode 10.

And speaking of getting worse, I don't recall that Theon betrayed Jeyne Poole like that. Not ready to remember he's not Reek yet. So what will turn him? Or will he, will this be a major plot change?

I don't think it matters if he gets redemption or not. As long as Brienne is there to rescue Sansa, Reek is just a third wheel at that point.

Littlefinger, burning both ends of the candle. Doesn't that mean he'll get burnt eventually?

Kills Varys at some point... then killed by Sansa.

Where do we go from here?

More internet outrage and bitching?

People vowing not to watch next season until the season starts and changing their mind.

More deaths that make no sense or piss people off,

NO happy ending.

i read an old leak were shireen is apparently going to be sacrificed for jons life.

the same person who leaked this leaked bron little convo with the sandsnakes

I don't remember this leak, but I remember reading about the Dorne one when it came out. Do you remember where you read the Shireen one? I tried googling for it and couldn't find anything.

At this point, burning Shireen would mean nothing. It is doubtful that it will lift the blizzard. Even so, there is still bitter fighting to get Winterfell. The winter has come, blizzards will keep returning. Stannis does not have an infinite number of daughters.

Getting Winterfell is one thing but Stannis still does not have a Stark to put in it. He does not know Sansa yet. Nor the Stark boys. Even if he somehow unites the Northmen, there are many enemies in the South.

So, what is the point of spending all of his ammo for an uncertain end and even so, he will still have much to do?

Sam & Gilly

I'd hazard a guess and say that they will be sent away in Ep10 possibly, or whenever Jon gets back from Hardhome. The idea would be he see's how dangerous it's getting at the wall and they need a new maester now anyway. Fits in with the book but they can miss out the sea journey. To get out of the north they can always travel along the wall to Eastwatch and get a boat, the watch still has means of moving about to defend the wall it's only the road south that would be blocked off.

This would set up nicely for S6 to have an arc in the reach, more Tyrell stuff and hopefully some Ironborn, or at the least maybe a job in Oldtown for Arya?

Sansa.

Obviously going full on Jeyne Poole here. It's blatantly obvious that this is going to play out with her escaping and fleeing to the wall, try to meet Jon and get him to rescue her. Maybe miss out the pink letter but the same general plot arc.

Sand Snakes.

Anyone's guess really! I literally have no idea what will happen here.

Will Doran release them and the go along with his book plot to infiltrate KL and the Small Council? Will Myrcella survive or be wounded in another kidnapping? I mean is Doran doesn't want all out war he'd be best not to kill Jamie but to let them go, maybe with a mission from himself?

I really cannot see how any plan from Dorne would succeed with Jamie and Bronn being there at the same time, all they'd need to do is warn KL and it'd fail.

Where do we go from here.....

We know from this week's promos that danny speaks with tyrion and Jorah and states what will people think if she goes back on her promise

We know from opening season promos that Jorah fights in the main pit

How??

The only conclusion is that Tyrion gives Danny his first coucil, and Tyrion has got history in this area.

He will council her to not make a decision, and leave it to the Gods, ie, A trial by Combat!! Hopefully seven on seven :drool: :drool:

What do you guys think????

Also as a side note, was Daario foreshadowing, bring all the masters to the same place and kill them all????? :dunno: :dunno: :cool4:

I think the last three episodes will be awesome, we dont know where we go from here

(I have no inside knowledge that Tyrion will do this, just speculation)

Just read your post and was thinking along the same lines, sneaking suspicion that Dario is playing Dany!

Well, I have to say that was one of the most satisfying episodes this season.

No mention of fat pink masts, but Sam and Gilly get there without a sea voyage. And, btw, Egg, I dreamed that I was old, was as sad as I always imagined. But how do Sam and Gilly get out, now that winter has come? Stannis is bogged down, surely they can't beat winter?

We seem to have moved way past ADWD with the Daenarys and Tyrion finally connecting. Will we see much more before the season ends?

Cersei and Margaery are back on track, but what happens to Loras? In the books it seems he's at death's door, which we all suspected was just a ploy, but maybe the High Sparrow is the one who kills him off instead? And does anyone still think the High Sparrow is Howland Reed in disguise after that performance, or just a very, very strict-interpretation head septon? Very Luther like, stripping out the glitter and getting back to basics?

More gratuitous nudity, and while I'm glad to see Bronn doesn't look like he'll die after all, that seemed like a very unlikely thing for a Sand Snake to do for an enemy. Before a killing, yes, not after. What's in store for Bronn? Anyone want to bet he finds Dorne to his liking and he and Jaime go their separate ways down the road?

What will happen to Shireen? Will Stannis hold out, or as things get worse....

And speaking of getting worse, I don't recall that Theon betrayed Jeyne Poole like that. Not ready to remember he's not Reek yet. So what will turn him? Or will he, will this be a major plot change?

Littlefinger, burning both ends of the candle. Doesn't that mean he'll get burnt eventually?

Where do we go from here?

On Loras...

If Loras is found guilty why not just choose trial by combat, no one in KL can beat him. Game over. Back to Highgarden

Surely Robert Strong can't be the religious champion and cersei's champion.

No way in hell Shireen gets burned. Jesus, even for the most miserable fictional world ever created, she's the sweetest, most innocent character in the entire series with the most bad-ass dad who honestly loves her. No way. May as well have Ramsay show up with Rickon's head and throw it in Sansa's lap a minute later.

I will note that if Stannis captures Theon or Asha/Yara, there you go: king's blood. Also, they just burned a damn king six episodes ago and nothing happened.

since the books never bother to care how old a character is when they gets stuck with the pointy end, hung out for the wolves, starved, tortured, or crushed against the wall, etc, etc...i don't see this as a big shocker. in fact the show scene with all out stannis love just set stage for burning to be a sure thing, imo...big question is will it work and if so does she do it to save jon or to turn tide of battle...

and i would be disappointed if ramsay didn't do just as you describe if he has an opportunity

:smoking:

Sam & Gilly

I'd hazard a guess and say that they will be sent away in Ep10 possibly, or whenever Jon gets back from Hardhome. The idea would be he see's how dangerous it's getting at the wall and they need a new maester now anyway. Fits in with the book but they can miss out the sea journey. To get out of the north they can always travel along the wall to Eastwatch and get a boat, the watch still has means of moving about to defend the wall it's only the road south that would be blocked off.

This would set up nicely for S6 to have an arc in the reach, more Tyrell stuff and hopefully some Ironborn, or at the least maybe a job in Oldtown for Arya?

Sansa.

Obviously going full on Jeyne Poole here. It's blatantly obvious that this is going to play out with her escaping and fleeing to the wall, try to meet Jon and get him to rescue her. Maybe miss out the pink letter but the same general plot arc.

Sand Snakes.

Anyone's guess really! I literally have no idea what will happen here.

Will Doran release them and the go along with his book plot to infiltrate KL and the Small Council? Will Myrcella survive or be wounded in another kidnapping? I mean is Doran doesn't want all out war he'd be best not to kill Jamie but to let them go, maybe with a mission from himself?

I really cannot see how any plan from Dorne would succeed with Jamie and Bronn being there at the same time, all they'd need to do is warn KL and it'd fail.

I doubt they're going to play out the Jeyne Poole story arc word for word. They're going to mix it up a little bit. I think Sansa is going to stay at Winterfell and write to Jon at the Wall. Unfortunately, I also think Brienne and Pod will suffer at the hands of the Boltons.

Frankly I think it's going to get very messy for Stannis. I don't see Shireen being burnt but I do see her being killed. I think Melisande and Selyse are going to attempt to do this, Davos may well attempt to prevent them and will die as a result, Shireen dies anyway.

Stannis will then intervene killing both Selyse and finally Melisande, Melisande will become his Nissa Nissa when he plunges his sword through her heart, after all what better temper for a flaming sword than the life blood of a red priestess? Her head will adorn the ramparts of Winterfell after Stannis defeats the Boltons thanks to this copious shedding of blood (remember Dany's pyre?).

There won't be much left to Stannis following these events he either becomes Winter's King or Azor Ahai reborn, but he will be a sort of zombie was no feelings only with steely ambition and determination. I think he will get to sit the Iron Throne albeit very briefly and then he will be put down.

I think the scene with Bronn and the Tyene is setting up two possibilities.

The first is that someone else is going to be poisoned, but now there is no readily available dose of antidote. Imagine if Ellaria Sand is poisoned, and now her daughter can't save her? Or if the Sand Snakes escape, and go after Myrcella again, and this time manage to cut her? Hell, maybe Tyene herself will be cut with her own daggers. The show made a big deal about Tyene giving up "the only antidote" - using up a valuable resource just to flirt with a dude needs to have consequences.

The second, and in my mind lesser, possibility is a romantic relationship between Bronn and Tyene. Jamie did promise Bronn a much better lady and a much better castle. Living the easy life in the Water Gardens would certainly suit Bronn. Bronn was visibly bored with Lollys Stokeworth in their one scene together; no doubt Tyene Sand - with her fighting and the way she'll almost kill you but change her mind if you're cute enough - is a vastly more exciting woman to be around. When Jamie leaves Dorne, I could see either Bronn staying behind with Tyene, or Tyene come to King's Landing to take a seat on the small council (instead of Nymeria, as in the books). Of course, I'm still pretty sure Bronn is going to die this season, but if he doesn't, well, romance is in the air.

Even if Stannis caves, I can't believe that Davos will not pull off a last minute save somehow.

Hmm, that gets me thinking. What if Davos and Shireen hide on Skagos(or wherever in the show) and run into Rickon and Osha? That might be a way to keep his story arc in tact and bring the Stark boys back into things since the Manderly plot has been sidestepped.

Hmm, that gets me thinking. What if Davos and Shireen hide on Skagos(or wherever in the show) and run into Rickon and Osha? That might be a way to keep his story arc in tact and bring the Stark boys back into things since the Manderly plot has been sidestepped.

That's a very interesting idea.

That's an awesome idea. Don't think it will happen but I'd love that.

I think Jon will send Sam and Gilly away in 509.

He'll realize it's too dangerous for them to remain at Castle Black and they need a new Maester and possibly some more intel on the White Walkers, so he'll send them to Oldtown.

I guess (and hope) we will see Sam and Gilly embark in a ship at Eastwatch-by-the-Sea in 510, then the journey to Oldtown takes place between the seasons and Sam is at Oldtown by the beginning of season 6.

I also wonder if we might see Eastwatch-by-the-Sea in 508, from Jon's PoV before he embarks for Hardhome.

Archived