Where do we go from Here? Gifts for everyone! (spoilers galore)

Fragile Bird

Here it goes. This is how I think the Winterfell/Stannis/Wall thing plays out from episode 8-10.

episode 8: Hardhome - The Northern Wilding community and Winterfell for Sansa and Walda

Ramsay, Roose and co leave with forces to attack Stannis while he is at his weakest.

Ramsay gives orders to Myranda to off Walda and her unborn baby when he and Roose are in the field. Failure and she will be flayed.

Walda may die in this episode or in episode 9, most likely 8/this

Sansa breaks through to theon and he confesses about her brothers still being alive and she finds out that Ramsay cut his Penis off. She is happy about her brothers and is angry about what Ramsay did to theon.

The force evacuation of Hardhome, many losses, Jon sees the Nights King and the others, they escape but at great cost. heads back to castle Black. note, battle might be on episode 9, who knows?

Stannis is holding on.

Episode 9: Dance of Dragons - overview - Battle in the pits of Mereen and Stannis (dragon blood decendent) has a battle in the ice

Sansa, Theon etc make some sort of contact with Briene and Pod or the other way around. Some planning. Sansa I guess will hope/think of Stannis victory but her past experience at Blackwater will leave her to think of an alternative plan if it goes bad.

Roose and Ramsay attack Stannis. Large battle, Stannis and Roose are both killed, maybe Shireen too. Ramsay may even kill his own father in the thick of things and will leave the battle with his remant for Winterfell feeling comfortable that Stannis's remaining forces will die in the elements or will have to turn back. Mel will either be captured by Ramsay and taken to Winterfell or she will flee to Castle Black. Davos may survive or die.

Episode 10: Unk - Winter, Winterfell? A time for Wolves? Title to be determined

Jon returns to Castle black and is told about Maester Aemon's passing, sending Sam and Gilly and baby Sam to Oldtown to become a Maester. Goodbye.

To Sansa's dread, Ramsay returns to Winterfell claiming victory and that due to his father's death, he is the new Warden of the North. He is advised of Walda and the baby's death and prepares to celebrate by Raping Sansa. he will most likely want her bathed before, giving her time to act with Theon. Candle being lit?

This is the scene that Iwan Reon, the actor that plays Ramsay says that he walked off the set from and had to get psyched up to do it. If we think the bedding scene was the traumatic scene, we were wrong. This one is more so. What do male actors get most intimidated by? Full frontal nudity. By this time, Sansa knows exactly what Ramsay took from Theon. Sansa may even comply to make Ramsay feel at more ease but and this is really potentially disgusting, I also think this scene is the one that Sophie Turner (Sansa) claims to be super traumatic. We have been led to believe that what Alfie Allen (Theon/Reek) claims is the mid season scene (the bedding) that will make huge waves and the super traumatic scene Sophie says are the same. No, they are not. - Ramsay is full nude going to go after Sansa and I hope that she does Not do nudity for this but this time, either her or a body double is going to grab Ramsay's junk with one hand and hack it off with the object she picked up in episode 7 in the other hand. I think she stabbs the hell out of him and maybe Theon is there to assist her etc. They then make a run for it as best they can. Maybe while she was with Ramsay, she might have had Theon actually light the candle and return to her chambers but anyway, they will be on the run and will jump to escape Bolton forces. End of season for them. Not Ramsay, the new Eunoch.

Ramsay and his men will fail to find them but Ramsay is not dumb, he will send the pink letter to Jon at Castle Black, Jon will know of Sansa married to Ramsay and might even be taunted by what Ramsay might admit to have been doing to her. Ramsay is now dickless but pissed off and desperate to get Sansa back as maybe or maybe not, she is pregnant?

Jon will now have the admiration of the freefolk and wildings as the stories of the others and them being saved will have spread. Jon will call for assistance to go to winterfell and take it from the Boltons.

Julius Ceasar? For the Watch!

Daniel Portman (Podrick Payne) says that Episode 10 will break the Internet. If I am right, these two scenes would do it.

You made here a mistake that most forum members make.

The big battle with the White Walkers will be in E9, not E8. http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/03/jon-snow-nights-king-hardhome-game-of-thrones

Not it's in 8. If you read that article Joana is only speculating. All other evidence indicates 8. Daznak is what's taking up 9.

Not it's in 8. If you read that article Joana is only speculating. All other evidence indicates 8. Daznak is what's taking up 9.

No it's in 9.

The official synopsis for E8 is Jon travels, and not Jon struggles, or something like that.

Meaning he will come to Hardhome sometime at the end of the episode, have a little chat with the wildling leaders, and then take a nap.

The real action is going to be in E9.

That Jon would kill Sansa to forge Lightbringer? Never thought about it like that. But again - is there enough deep pure love there? The point is that it has to be from a deep spiritual bond, as I understood it. It has to be utterly devastating. And the person being killed must do so willingly.

Ghost

Here it goes. This is how I think the Winterfell/Stannis/Wall thing plays out from episode 8-10.

episode 8: Hardhome - The Northern Wilding community and Winterfell for Sansa and Walda

Ramsay, Roose and co leave with forces to attack Stannis while he is at his weakest.

Ramsay gives orders to Myranda to off Walda and her unborn baby when he and Roose are in the field. Failure and she will be flayed.

Walda may die in this episode or in episode 9, most likely 8/this

Sansa breaks through to theon and he confesses about her brothers still being alive and she finds out that Ramsay cut his Penis off. She is happy about her brothers and is angry about what Ramsay did to theon.

The force evacuation of Hardhome, many losses, Jon sees the Nights King and the others, they escape but at great cost. heads back to castle Black. note, battle might be on episode 9, who knows?

Stannis is holding on.

Episode 9: Dance of Dragons - overview - Battle in the pits of Mereen and Stannis (dragon blood decendent) has a battle in the ice

Sansa, Theon etc make some sort of contact with Briene and Pod or the other way around. Some planning. Sansa I guess will hope/think of Stannis victory but her past experience at Blackwater will leave her to think of an alternative plan if it goes bad.

Roose and Ramsay attack Stannis. Large battle, Stannis and Roose are both killed, maybe Shireen too. Ramsay may even kill his own father in the thick of things and will leave the battle with his remant for Winterfell feeling comfortable that Stannis's remaining forces will die in the elements or will have to turn back. Mel will either be captured by Ramsay and taken to Winterfell or she will flee to Castle Black. Davos may survive or die.

Episode 10: Unk - Winter, Winterfell? A time for Wolves? Title to be determined

Jon returns to Castle black and is told about Maester Aemon's passing, sending Sam and Gilly and baby Sam to Oldtown to become a Maester. Goodbye.

To Sansa's dread, Ramsay returns to Winterfell claiming victory and that due to his father's death, he is the new Warden of the North. He is advised of Walda and the baby's death and prepares to celebrate by Raping Sansa. he will most likely want her bathed before, giving her time to act with Theon. Candle being lit?

This is the scene that Iwan Reon, the actor that plays Ramsay says that he walked off the set from and had to get psyched up to do it. If we think the bedding scene was the traumatic scene, we were wrong. This one is more so. What do male actors get most intimidated by? Full frontal nudity. By this time, Sansa knows exactly what Ramsay took from Theon. Sansa may even comply to make Ramsay feel at more ease but and this is really potentially disgusting, I also think this scene is the one that Sophie Turner (Sansa) claims to be super traumatic. We have been led to believe that what Alfie Allen (Theon/Reek) claims is the mid season scene (the bedding) that will make huge waves and the super traumatic scene Sophie says are the same. No, they are not. - Ramsay is full nude going to go after Sansa and I hope that she does Not do nudity for this but this time, either her or a body double is going to grab Ramsay's junk with one hand and hack it off with the object she picked up in episode 7 in the other hand. I think she stabbs the hell out of him and maybe Theon is there to assist her etc. They then make a run for it as best they can. Maybe while she was with Ramsay, she might have had Theon actually light the candle and return to her chambers but anyway, they will be on the run and will jump to escape Bolton forces. End of season for them. Not Ramsay, the new Eunoch.

Ramsay and his men will fail to find them but Ramsay is not dumb, he will send the pink letter to Jon at Castle Black, Jon will know of Sansa married to Ramsay and might even be taunted by what Ramsay might admit to have been doing to her. Ramsay is now dickless but pissed off and desperate to get Sansa back as maybe or maybe not, she is pregnant?

Jon will now have the admiration of the freefolk and wildings as the stories of the others and them being saved will have spread. Jon will call for assistance to go to winterfell and take it from the Boltons.

Julius Ceasar? For the Watch!

Daniel Portman (Podrick Payne) says that Episode 10 will break the Internet. If I am right, these two scenes would do it.

1. i thought the women that plays Walda was not in any more episodes this season?

2. I think she might get though to theon in 8.

3. it would be cool if she did cut off his thing.

Ghost

Not sure Ghost has enough of the requisite intent of willingness to sacrifice one's self. Being a direwolf and all. And also sorta being a part of Jon himself. The souls merge when warging happens. But the soul of the person sacrificing him/herself needs to be fully merged into Lightbringer.

(Of course all of this is according to long ago legends - so who knows!)

No way in hell Shireen gets burned. Jesus, even for the most miserable fictional world ever created, she's the sweetest, most innocent character in the entire series with the most bad-ass dad who honestly loves her. No way. May as well have Ramsay show up with Rickon's head and throw it in Sansa's lap a minute later.

I will note that if Stannis captures Theon or Asha/Yara, there you go: king's blood. Also, they just burned a damn king six episodes ago and nothing happened.

Gemma Whelan is listed on IMDb for ep 9. A few days ago she was also listed for ep 10, but not anymore. Kerry Ingram listed for ep 10. Could they burn Yarasha instead? I know IMDb is not very reliable, still.

On a side note, Joseph Mawle was also listed for eps 8 & 10, but isn't anymore.

I think he was talking about the Ides. :dunno:

You made here a mistake that most forum members make.

The big battle with the White Walkers will be in E9, not E8. http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/03/jon-snow-nights-king-hardhome-game-of-thrones

The synopsis on IMDb says Jon returns to the Wall on ep 9. Also, Richard Brake (NK) is listed n eps 8 & 10 but not 9.

The Dance of Dragons S5, Ep9

7 Jun. 2015 The Dance of Dragons

Jon returns to the wall. Arya runs into someone from her past. Mace visits the Iron Bank. Stannis faces a difficult decision. Daenerys oversees a celebration of athleticism.

I think he was talking about the Ides. :dunno:

I think that is only part of it. There are clips for the season that shows a hand moving along a bedrail, either in extacy or about to reach for something. That scene has not been realized yet and it looks like a dark room and the hand looks like Sansa's. This and the fleshy buildup or showing of her character. Iwan Reon's having to get psyched up to do a scene, after all he has done, it is in ep 10 with Sansa.

The synopsis on IMDb says Jon returns to the Wall on ep 9. Also, Richard Brake (NK) is listed n eps 8 & 10 but not 9.

The Dance of Dragons S5, Ep9

7 Jun. 2015 The Dance of Dragons

Jon returns to the wall. Arya runs into someone from her past. Mace visits the Iron Bank. Stannis faces a difficult decision. Daenerys oversees a celebration of athleticism.

IMDb is not reliable, because according to them, Cersei is not in the last two episodes, which is an impossibility.

Yes Jon returns, after the big battle against the White Walkers in E9 will be over, Jon will return.

I think these last three episodes have the potential to be as great as the run we got to end last season.

1) Hardhome Battle

2) Sansa escape

3) Brienne/Bolton Confrontation

4) Walk of Shame

5) Daznak's Pit!!!!!

6) For the Watch (and perhaps the aftermath??)

It's going to be EPIC

The show has consistently done major battles in Episode 9. :)

True. And they are nothing if not predictable.

IMDb is not reliable, because according to them, Cersei is not in the last two episodes, which is an impossibility.

Yes Jon returns, after the big battle against the White Walkers in E9 will be over, Jon will return.

Yeah, could very well be. And tbh, it doesn't really matter.

Archived