SPOILERS - Tyrion reveals himself...shocker or not...you be the judge

rocksniffer

Jorah will bring the greyscale to Mereene, rather than the Pale Mare. Tyrion will pretty much fill in for Selmeys spot in the book, after Dany takes off - that's how I see it playing out, anyways.

I am afraid you may be right here, but I still don't see why Selmy had to go...

She was raised as a highborn lady in the house of magister Illyrio in pentos, so I expect her to know the fine details of every major and minor house in Westeros better than counting to ten.

she stayed in illyrio's house only for months ...not raised there

she knows about the great houses and some stuffs about westeros her brother thought her

I am afraid you may be right here, but I still don't see why Selmy had to go...

because they thought it would add shock value early in the season and, as I mentioned, I think they had to write around Tyrion being dehumanized, as he was in ADwDs - for some reason they have totally avoided that.

D&D get a lot of stick.

But well done for achieving in 7 episodes what GRRM may not achieve in 3 books and actually have Dany and Tyrion meeting and not have it feel rushed along the way.

Tyrion is just what the rather dull Meereen plot needed and if they can get out of that city by ep 10 they will have my eternal gratitude.

I was shocked. If anything, the whole travels with Tyrion's/Jorah's slave master was a bore except the fact that it's added some good momentum towards the next book. But I personally think this was the best decision of the season to cut to the chase with Dany and Tyrion. It also fits perfectly too.

D&D get a lot of stick.

But well done for achieving in 7 episodes what GRRM may not achieve in 3 books and actually have Dany and Tyrion meeting and not have it feel rushed along the way.

Tyrion is just what the rather dull Meereen plot needed and if they can get out of that city by ep 10 they will have my eternal gratitude.

Yes indeed!

Just a thought but could Tyrion be the one who kills Dany? An obvious link there to Jamie in that sense and both of them see a Targ go mad.

If she eventually dies, yes, I think there's a decent chance that it could be by Tyrion's hand...though I think Jorah is a better bet, at least for now. It won't happen until the end of the books/show, if it happens.

In any event, I'm glad that the show producers got on with this particular story arc rather than having it drag on and on and on and on and on like it did in ADwD.

so boys and girls Tyrion and Jorah reveal themselves...and what will Dany do...

i don't know ...do you??

i believe tyrion will be the one that shares the info from westeros and triggers the "break the wheel" speech

and i believe dany will take jorah back into the fold...

...just my opinion..feel free to disagree

:smoking:

Underwhelming is my feeling, and do you notice how few people were there at both the slave audition and the fighting pits? I guess the showrunners run out the budget on filming at exotic foreign location and there is no money left for hiring some temps as audience

I was shocked. If anything, the whole travels with Tyrion's/Jorah's slave master was a bore except the fact that it's added some good momentum towards the next book. But I personally think this was the best decision of the season to cut to the chase with Dany and Tyrion. It also fits perfectly too.

Even the fighting scenes in the famous fighting pit is exceptionally dull

Even the fighting scenes in the famous fighting pit is exceptionally dull

That was not the fighting pit. Just a smaller one where hundreds of them fight.

Maybe after this scene, many more fights will happen all day.

Daznak was pretty good from the treasers. A really fast guy swinging his sword is shown. Im looking forward to the real deal.

Dany looked surprised hearing the name Lannister. Judging by the leaked photos from set, it looks like Tyrion will talk his way out and improve his status. I'm only worried what happens to him after Dany flies off on Drogon's back.

I was wondering about all those people whom Jorah wrestled with - if they aren't dead already, will they catch greyscale?

That was not the fighting pit. Just a smaller one where hundreds of them fight.

Maybe after this scene, many more fights will happen all day.

Daznak was pretty good from the treasers. A really fast guy swinging his sword is shown. Im looking forward to the real deal.

Yeah, that was a pit where that one slaver held like a qualification for his fighters only, right? And then the winner/winners would get to take part in the big fights at Daznak's pit. I imagine there are several of those little pits around where different slavers train and qualify their slaves and I don't think they're really even supposed to be events that draw a lot of crowd.

Archived