Best Lines of 507

I loved Mr Eko's speech about how Jorah stormed Spike with a flaming sword and killed Khal Drogo in single combat. You can see Jorah stiffle a "it's Pyke, not Spike" in that scene.

This. Side note: THAT? Is how they use Adewale? At least Doran has future scenes guaranteed but the slaver is the most criminal misuse of a fantastic actor yet. I was hoping he'd be our Brown Ben Plumm surrogate. Forced into the arena despite bringing Tyrion and Jorah as gifts.

"I have shown you the power of kings blood. The usurper Robb Stark, the usurper Joffrey Baratheon."

Way to draw attention to Balon, who may never die.

Balon still isn't dead in the show, why she would mention him if there is no news of his death ?

Really liked "I am the gift" and the High Sparrow's dialogue with Olenna.

That's the point. She threw his symbolic leech in the fire... and yet he still lives.

He will die later, maybe even in this season, because if they wanted him to be alive, they wouldn't mention his name in the leeches scene.

"We are many, they are few." was a nice nod to both Shelly and the book The Sparrow and its sequel. They do try to throw us nerds a bone once in a while.

Edit: Whoops

You are the few. We are the many, and, when the many stop fearing the few...

That was fucking awesome - I would be happy for GoTs to end on that note right there, that the commeners rise up and literally tear all the highborns apart.

The quote had quite a bit of context.

Archived